Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Have I been randomly upgraded or is this a bug?

Have I been randomly upgraded or is this a bug?

Old Oct 2, 2014, 4:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by kanderson1965
Where abouts on the classic checkmytrip page is the e-ticket receipt tab as I have never been able to see it?
At the head of the page.

If your ticket wasn't issued by BA but by an agent, then sometimes this tab won't appear. I don't know what conditions are necessary for it to appear, although I have an uninformed suspicion that it's visible when the ticketing agency is hosted on Amadeus too.

Last edited by Globaliser; Feb 27, 2019 at 9:40 am
Old Oct 2, 2014, 5:00 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
My screens looks completely different to that, I wonder if it is defaulting to a mobile version of the site, as I am using Safari on my iPad
Old Oct 6, 2014, 12:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver
As if to rub salt into the wound, BA have now changed the plane from a new 787 to a 777, meaning I might end up with old WT+ despite selecting that route because I wanted to try out the 787 and new WT+.

*side eyes BA*
Old Oct 6, 2014, 1:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by dilpat84
As if to rub salt into the wound, BA have now changed the plane from a new 787 to a 777 ...
When's your flight? ISTR reports of changes from 787s some time ago, although they may well have taken place after you booked.
Old Oct 7, 2014, 2:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver
I fly on Thursday, having booked on Sept 18th.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.