Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

‘Avios for Thoughts’ - points for doing surveys, replaces ‘Rewards for Thoughts’

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

‘Avios for Thoughts’ - points for doing surveys, replaces ‘Rewards for Thoughts’

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2020, 3:32 am

Programs: BAEC (Silver), IHG (Plat Elite)
Yes, 175 outstanding Avios deposited overnight, had been waiting a while for those. Will now recommence taking RfT surveys. Not been having any issues with eRewards at all.
londonba2014 likes this.
Old Jun 4, 2020, 5:53 am

Programs: BAEC - Gold, IHG - Spire Ambassador
Anyone else received this today?
Old Jun 4, 2020, 6:25 am

Programs: BA Gold. Flying Blue Gold. Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Plat AMB, Radisson Gold, Marriott Gold
Yes, I received the "urgent account action required" email, having previously sent my Rewards for Thoughts earnings to Avios.com.

I already changed my number over to my BA Executive Club one some weeks back though, after noticing that the new Rewards for Thoughts site was failing to send any earnings to Avios.com
MrsW likes this.

Last edited by SouthWesterner; Jun 4, 2020 at 6:26 am Reason: Typo
Old Jun 4, 2020, 6:43 am

Just got it this minute, I've not collected Avios via avios.com for quite some time, I wondered if it was spam ? Or just an erroneous email sent to all on a list somewhere. I wont be taking any action I don't think, or clicking any of the links, my points do seem to be transferring over now.
Old Jun 4, 2020, 7:11 am

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
It is not spam, as the message is also on the starting page of the site. It is strange, as I collect directly to BAEC, not avios.com and that number has not changed...
​​
chris1922Mk2 likes this.
Old Jun 4, 2020, 7:56 am

Programs: British Airways Executive Club
As of this morning 04JUN, I received a bolus of Avios dating back to surveys which I took starting 13MAY
Old Jun 4, 2020, 8:24 am

Programs: BAEC
I had complete many surveys last month and nothing had been transferred, sent an email and all were transferred this morning.....im now getting that message on the home page but my account was always a BAEC account
Old Jun 4, 2020, 8:45 am

Originally Posted by neuromancer
It is not spam, as the message is also on the starting page of the site. It is strange, as I collect directly to BAEC, not avios.com and that number has not changed...
​​
Yes, logged in (separately) and saw the message too. Like you none of my details have changed either.
Old Jun 4, 2020, 8:53 am
Formerly known as scootr29

Is this open to Americans?
Old Jun 4, 2020, 9:53 am

Do you need to complete a certain number of surveys to get the initial 600 avios?
Old Jun 4, 2020, 2:48 pm

Programs: BAEC Bronze, Mucci recipient
Originally Posted by greenchicken
Do you need to complete a certain number of surveys to get the initial 600 avios?
You just need to complete one survey. It may however take you a few attempts to that as you may not be the target audience for a survey. I'd say on average I get rejected 4 times out of every 10 surveys I start.
Old Jun 5, 2020, 11:34 am

Originally Posted by MrsW
Anyone else received this today?
I got the email. I haven't used RfT in ages, but I have changed my avios.com number in the account to my BA number anyway.

I notice it's exactly the same set up as E-Rewards now. I have an account with both, so I hope that isn't a problem in future.
Old Jun 11, 2020, 2:28 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
They are the same company as e-rewards. Haven't seen a rule that you cannot have account in both, but it wouldn't surprise me...
I get disqualified much more here than at e-rewards, and they don't give even one avios for this.
Old Jun 12, 2020, 6:17 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Originally Posted by neuromancer
They are the same company as e-rewards. Haven't seen a rule that you cannot have account in both, but it wouldn't surprise me...
Dynata (not to be confused with dnata, which is something different....), who are also behind other UK consumer panels such as Nectar Canvass. The websites are the same, just with a different skin each time.

Some in the household here have accounts with Rewards for Thoughts to collect BA Avios, with e-Rewards (to collect Hilton and BA Avios) and with Canvass to collect Nectar points. These operate independently and there’s never been any issue collecting with all three.
londonba2014 likes this.
Old Jun 24, 2020, 7:15 am

Programs: BAEC
Anyone having issue in checking out Avios rewards on e-Rewards?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.