Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA lounge access for domestic flights when connecting to/from Club Europe

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA lounge access for domestic flights when connecting to/from Club Europe

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2018, 7:07 am

Programs: Tesco Clubcard, Heathrow Rewards, M&S Sparks, Caffè Nero, HSBC rewards... BAEC defector
Originally Posted by jfga2014
Flying CW EWR to LHR connecting through to Munich in Club Europe. I am allowed access to the lounge correct? Should I go to the arrivals lounge or the regular Galleries Lounge and as there are a few different ones which lounge should I choose. I am planning on following the signs for connecting flights as to not go through customs here rather when I arrive in Munich, if I understood that portion correctly in my research. Any information anyone can provide would be appreciated.
Can't go the the arrivals lounge if you go through the Flight connections channels. Galleries N/S it will be!
(Arrivals lounge is 'land-side')
Old Jul 21, 2018, 7:11 am

Originally Posted by 07L 25R
Can't go the the arrivals lounge if you go through the Flight connections channels. Galleries N/S it will be!
(Arrivals lounge is 'land-side')
Thank you. Which one will be closest (T5). North or South or it doesn't much matter.
Old Jul 21, 2018, 7:17 am

Programs: Tesco Clubcard, Heathrow Rewards, M&S Sparks, Caffè Nero, HSBC rewards... BAEC defector
Thank you. Which one will be closest (T5). North or South or it doesn't much matter.
Both are in T5. You'll be arriving into T5 anyway. Check out KARFA's excellent walkthrough here.
Old Jul 21, 2018, 7:23 am

Thanks - for me it is a confusing walkthrough. Probably because I have only flown through LHR twice and not as familiar with it.
Old Jul 21, 2018, 7:27 am

Thanks - for me it is a confusing walkthrough. Probably because I have only flown through LHR twice and not as familiar with it.
Haha, LHR is a very confusing airport. But that guide really is as good as it gets. Once you're through Flight connections, just follow signs to either Galleries North or South depending on what you feel like - they're essentially the same mediocre offering in different locations (or depending on what gate the MUC flight is assigned - lower numbered gates are up north, higher numbered gates are down south). But T5A isn't exactly a large terminal either. I personally prefer the North lounge.
Old Jul 21, 2018, 7:30 am

Thank you - great information.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.