Printing a LCY bp at LHR

Old Aug 11, 14, 5:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Rewards, BAPP
Printing a LCY bp at LHR

Just a quick question.
I would like to check in today for a LCY flight that leaves tomorrow. However, as my printer has gone u/s I'd like to check in and print the bp at LHR. Is that possible providing I have the booking ref etc.
I'm pretty sure it is but just wanted to confirm as I'll need to get to LHR a few minutes earlier than planned. My LHR flight printed out and then the printer squeaked a bit and appears to have gone to the inky place in the sky.
Thanks
AQ
Old Aug 11, 14, 5:12 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
You can do it in the lounges, there are printers in all of them, but I know the self service check in machines landside won't allow it. You could ask Customer Service (on the side of Zone A) to assist, but I wouldn't count on it. Nip into a hotel? Do you know a shop/business locally that has a fax machine? Otherwise it's a piece of cake to get the boarding pass at LCY itself, it won't slow you down much.
Old Aug 11, 14, 5:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Rewards, BAPP
Thanks C-W-S, I'll be in the T1 lounge so I will take some hot and smelly food into the working area and print it off. Only kidding, wouldn't dream of taking food over there!
Cheers
AQ
Old Aug 11, 14, 5:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci Extraordinaire, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold (ex BD)
Apart from one day when the BA button vanished from the check-in kiosks at LCY (it's back now) printing your BP at LCY is extremely easy as there's always free kiosks and all of them are set up to handle all airlines.

I don't have a printer at home. I never print my own boarding pass as I hate large bits of paper when a smaller one would do. I either use the app or pick one up at the airport.

Search this Thread