Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bergen lounge

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2017, 4:22 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/GFl, HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Virgin Voyages Deep Blue Extra, Blue Peter Badge Holder
Maybe the misconnect is that the light rail is open now, and the developer is just hedging their bets on their website by saying 'late 2017', if it opens in August or is delayed by a week, nobody can complain.

Here's a YouTube of it though.
hope it works, never any good at embedding videos into posts.
Old May 15, 2017, 4:35 am

Programs: BA Gold; LH FTL; IHG Diamond; Marriott Gold; ALL Gold
So the question is, will the new terminal have a lounge? I've been put off BGO for a TP run because of the lack of lounge - it could become a better proposition...
Old May 15, 2017, 4:36 am

Programs: BA Gold, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by Deltus
So the question is, will the new terminal have a lounge?
The question should be, will BA pay for it's customers to use the lounge?
Old May 15, 2017, 5:25 am

Programs: BA silver,
We fly LHR-BGO beginning of September and then taking the afternoon train towards Oslo. Do you know if the light rail goes past the railway station - I cannot see on the list of stops ( I assume it would be called something like jernebanestation)?
Old May 15, 2017, 5:34 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by rjhcambs
We fly LHR-BGO beginning of September and then taking the afternoon train towards Oslo. Do you know if the light rail goes past the railway station - I cannot see on the list of stops ( I assume it would be called something like jernebanestation)?
You want Nonneseteren station which is next to the train station, one stop after Bystasjonen which is the bus station.

From what TSE notes, you may be better off getting the flybus instead https://www.flybussen.no/?dir=to
Old May 15, 2017, 5:39 am

Programs: BA silver,
Originally Posted by KARFA
You want Nonneseteren station which is next to the train station, one stop after Bystasjonen which is the bus station.

From what TSE notes, you may be better off getting the flybus instead https://www.flybussen.no/?dir=to
Karfa,
Thanks for that. Hopefully buses will still run frequently. Took the bus last time I was in BGO and sure it was much less than 40mins showing for the light rail into town.
Old May 16, 2017, 3:42 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA EXP
I see that BA doesn't pay for fast-track security here either. At the entrance to fast-track, there was quite a long list of airlines that do.

Yesterday, the bus from the city to the airport took about 45 minutes at midday, but that was from the very first stop (by the Radisson Blu), picking up quite a few people at each stop on the way and then getting stuck in some traffic on the way to the airport.
Old May 16, 2017, 4:58 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/GFl, HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Virgin Voyages Deep Blue Extra, Blue Peter Badge Holder
I've only done Bergen once, but I'm pretty sure we sued fast track, either that or there was 0 queue.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.