Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Silver Member with 1510 Tier Points

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2014, 5:12 pm

Programs: Seniors Bus Pass
Snuffi,
Clearly you need a friend who will point out to you those public faux pas that will diminish your standing in the eyes of the masses, or even the hoi polloi.

Clearly you have no such friend, and therefore you have my sympathy at such a sad situation. C-W-S is a gentleman and would not tell you of spinach on your teeth either.

[cough] Your FT status is still shown as BAEC Silver
Old Dec 11, 2014, 5:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by antichef
Snuffi,
Clearly you need a friend who will point out to you those public faux pas that will diminish your standing in the eyes of the masses, or even the hoi polloi.

Clearly you have no such friend, and therefore you have my sympathy at such a sad situation. C-W-S is a gentleman and would not tell you of spinach on your teeth either.

I'm actually giggling.

By myself.

In a hotel
Old Dec 12, 2014, 12:42 am

Calchas, Glad you enjoyed it.

Not knowing if snuffi is a s/he I didn't risk the male "flying low" that would suit FT better but might not be understood by a female and went for the vegetarian option instead with the spinach

Humour on an Internet forum can be tricky!!
Old Dec 12, 2014, 1:52 am

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by antichef
Snuffi,

Ah yes, that clearly will not do at all. I shall change it forthwith. Cheers.
P.S. you need not have gone with the vegetarian option!
Old Dec 12, 2014, 2:02 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by snuffi
Ah yes, that clearly will not do at all. I shall change it forthwith. Cheers.
Good man, well done sir!
Old Dec 12, 2014, 5:39 am

^

Now I am the one laughing on my own, reading my iPad at SOU whilst waiting for my last flight of the week.

It's good to have a laugh!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.