Wiki Posts
Search

"Your Seat Has Changed"

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2014, 1:38 am

Programs: BA Bronze
Originally Posted by A P Yu
I think the emails only go to those who paid for the service
I got one yesterday for a flight booked in November.....I certainly haven't paid for a notification service.

Worst part of it is I'm in WT+, now on a 747 instead of 772.....

No chance of the new seats now
Old Jun 13, 2014, 3:09 am

Programs: Tufty Club (Gold), BAGA Gymnastics level 4, 440yds swimming certificate
Originally Posted by missdimeaner
I got one yesterday for a flight booked in November.....I certainly haven't paid for a notification service.
I mean paid for seat selection
Old Jun 13, 2014, 6:46 am

Programs: BA Bronze
Yes I paid for seat selection, but this hasn't stopped them not informing previously.

In fact this was the first ever notification from BA regarding equipment change/seat swap.
Old Jun 15, 2014, 7:26 am

Programs: BAEC, HHonors Gold, Amex
We have a booking from LHR to JFK for next year and have had the same thing.

I had paid for UD seats, so obviously we will be due a refund. I don't want to pay to reserve seats in an ordinary CW cabin, so I will be applying for the refund fairly soon. I do have a couple of questions though, and maybe someone will be able to help.

We have been allocated 10D,E and F in the new cabin. These are in the front row of CW. Other than not having windows, does anyone know whether they are OK seats?

Also, if I apply for a refund now on the UD reservation, does anyone know whether this allocation will be lost? If so, and they are decent seats, would it be better for us to wait until after the flight and then apply for a refund? As we won't have actually selected out seats ourselves in the new cabin I'd have assumed that we would still be entitled to a full refund, but this is BA, so you never know.

Any suggestions?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.