Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Help! Does anybody know how to login BAEC with an American Express Premier Card?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help! Does anybody know how to login BAEC with an American Express Premier Card?

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2014, 1:22 pm
Original Poster

Got a new British Airways American Express Premium Plus Card recently. The BA.com sent me an email which stated what my pin was, but without any information about my username or membership number. How can I login in? Thanks in advance!
Old May 30, 2014, 1:23 pm

www.americanexpress.co.uk/activate

EDIT: you sign up using your card number ...
Old May 30, 2014, 3:15 pm
nux
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, QF WP
BA emailed your pin? Sounds odd..
Old May 30, 2014, 3:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci Extraordinaire, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold (ex BD)
I thought you needed to create a BAEC account yourself in order to open a BA PP card?

In general when signing up for these types of cards it's best to create your own loyalty account first and then put the membership number in the application. Letting the card issuer create you a new account can cause problems.

Used to hear about it a lot on the bmi forum, where MBNA wouldn't send you details of your diamond club number and you had to phone up. I've never heard of this situation on the BA forum but one solution would be to call Amex and ask what BAEC number your account is linked to.
Old Apr 22, 2018, 12:59 pm

Programs: Avis - PP, Bonvoy - Plat, BA - Bro, Hilton - Dia, Miles&More - FTL, Skywards - Sil, Sixt - Plat
My Dad recently applied for a BA Amex, and had the same - he didn’t already have a BAEC account and so received a welcome email from BAEC containing a PIN number but no BAEC membership number or login ID.

Acxording to Amex the BA membership number should appear on his statement, but he hasn’t had a statement generated yet.
Old Apr 22, 2018, 1:06 pm

Programs: BA, IHG, 5C
Ba.com says you need to call them if you’ve forgotten your membership number, though I appreciate you never had it.

You can then then try that with your PIN or use the reset password link.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.