Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA Pajammas

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2014, 2:01 pm

Programs: BAEC , M&M , VIRGIN FC , FLYING BLUE
Originally Posted by LondonElite
But it's really thin material. I usually wear something underneath.
under pyjamas ?
Old May 12, 2014, 2:33 pm

Programs: Mucci Chevalier des Sous-vetements civilises, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by uk1
Can I just say how much i prefer your spelling of Pajammas which is so much more exotic than the current boring version. Brazilian I'd say.

If they have a slit up the front on the male version can we call them Peajammas please?

Actually they're just pijama over here - and in Hiddyland also I believe. But normally in the singular so perhaps the top or bottom is optional.
Old May 12, 2014, 3:16 pm

Programs: GGL, BA lifetime Gold, Many Hotel Sparkles
I've always got a set of leisure pants and slacks for long haul. Comfort is maintained and the inevitable throwing of food / drink down ones self is mitigated.
Old May 12, 2014, 3:28 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver
After finding myself sprinkled with red wine due to a broken glass (plastic!) in WT+ once, I got a pyjamas as my shirt was, well, stained with said red wine. I hadn't brought a shirt in my hand luggage, so I had to keep the top on through customs and immigration. Curiously enough, I found myselft directed to the priority lane at NRT...
Old May 12, 2014, 3:36 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by jacobitetraveller
Quote:

But it's really thin material. I usually wear something underneath.

under pyjamas ?
With BA PJs t shirt and boxers. And a request to turn down the heating.
Old May 12, 2014, 3:48 pm

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, Thai Gold, JetPriviledge
I remember how I got my first BA F pajamas. (before I acquired legitimately them from flying in that cabin). I was in CW upper deck and changed into a pair of VS ones. While handing the crew my clothes on a hanger I was firmly told by the upper deck purser to "stay there". She promptly went and got a set of BA ones and said with a smile "wear these and then you can fly!
Old May 12, 2014, 3:48 pm

I'm flying my first First in August and would quite like a pair. Not sure if I should change into them though, LHR - JFK on a Sunday afternoon flight. Might look a bit odd.

But then, I'm all about the comfort, and some agree that it's just fine to wear them.
Old May 12, 2014, 3:54 pm

Originally Posted by Flyingpillow
After finding myself sprinkled with red wine due to a broken glass (plastic!) in WT+ once, I got a pyjamas as my shirt was, well, stained with said red wine.
That's I always wear black trousers (or blue jeans) and a dark blue or black shirt on planes. I may smell like a wino, but look relatively clean.
Old May 13, 2014, 6:02 am
Suspended

Programs: Too many to list
CX PJs way superior to that tat BA serve
Old May 13, 2014, 6:52 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK Elite, AZ CFP
QR ones are very comfortable and elegant.
Old May 13, 2014, 7:04 am

Programs: BA GOLD/OWE BA Amex Prem Plus Tesco Airmiles Qantas Bronze IHG SPG Eithad
I wear my F jimjams in CW all the time.
Agree I always did in the past wear my F pyjamas, but now wear my BA F pyjamas in F^
Old May 13, 2014, 7:44 am

Programs: AA EP, MUCCI, Proudly BA Blue,.
Originally Posted by ukgooner
Well they are 100% cotton, so technically the same material as sweatpants and t shirts. Unlike other airlines offerings (yes, AA, I'm talking about your 90% polyester set!).
I actually found the AA pyjamas (hey, yet ANOTHER way to spell it!) to be quite comfortable. They're heavier than the BA ones though, so if the cabin is warm it can get uncomfortable. They also don't shrink in the dryer like the BA ones do -- I can barely wear my grey A380 tops anymore...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.