Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Anyone looking for Miami availability this week ?

Old Apr 22, 2014, 10:27 am
Original Poster

Just about to cancel

Club world LHR - MIA on Thursday 24th, returning from Orlando on 13th May. 5 seats - don't know if / when they'll go back into inventory but someone might as well use them if we can't.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 11:00 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by janed9388
Just about to cancel

Club world LHR - MIA on Thursday 24th, returning from Orlando on 13th May. 5 seats - don't know if / when they'll go back into inventory but someone might as well use them if we can't.
I really need 5 CW MIA-LHR that day, damn!

Thanks for asking!
Old Apr 22, 2014, 11:06 am

Programs: BA Silver
An interesting FT thread would be for people who are cancelling redemption flights to post as to whether they do go back into the redemption bucket, or even whether it alters any of the revenue buckets.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 11:10 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
I bet they don't, since the dynamics of revenue management will determine what award availability for that day.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 11:11 am

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by LondonElite
I bet they don't, since the dynamics of revenue management will determine what award availability for that day.
I'd think that too, though the common response here is that "they may not go back into the bucket", insinuating that they often too.

What we need is for all those Golds that caused the introduction of the 35 redemption fee to now come forward and share their experience
Old Apr 22, 2014, 11:12 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, BA Amex Prem, BA Amex Business, Amex Platinum, Coutts Silk, Hilton Diamond etc.
Blistering barnacles janed9388, you did well to get 5 CW seats to MIA!
Sorry you had to cancel.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 12:34 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by crazy8534
Blistering barnacles janed9388, you did well to get 5 CW seats to MIA!
Sorry you had to cancel.
thanks - would have loved to go in 4-6 weeks but no such luck with availability. Next year now if we are lucky & can find seats ! not seeing them back in availability though so it doesn't look like they can get reused.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.