Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Where is BA taking you over Easter? (or OW alliance)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where is BA taking you over Easter? (or OW alliance)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2014, 11:57 am

Programs: BA - Silver,Hilton-Diamond, IHG - PlatAmb, GHA - Plat
A weekend at home this weekend, but they are taking me to MLA next weeked for 5 days , then the summer of flying begins in ernest
Old Apr 17, 2014, 1:36 pm

Programs: FB Platinum Life | BA Gold | TK Elite | IHG Platinum | Club Carlson Silver | Marriott Gold
Flying out tomorrow morning and spending Eastern in Los Angeles from RTM to LCY-JFL-LAX
Old Apr 17, 2014, 2:12 pm

Programs: RJ Gold, AZ E+, Air Asia Platinum
This easter oneworld took me to Russia,and Jordan ,with RJ operating LHR-AMM-DME-AMM-AQJ-AMM-LHR ,and S7 operating DME-LED-DME,all in economy,except LHR-AMM when I got an op up.I am yet to fly AMM-LHR,and hope to get another op-up (flightstats has been showing a 0 availability for a month now).
Old Apr 17, 2014, 2:15 pm

Programs: BA Silver
Day trip to London on Saturday. Just booked this evening to celebrate a promotion I got today.
Old Apr 17, 2014, 2:30 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, SQ Silver
Not quite Easter (that will be spent celebrating a friend's 50th in London) but I'm trying AA J for the first time to MIA on the 29th.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.