Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA Concorde Room Access

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2018, 8:39 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Tobias-UK
Yes, the answer is correct. Just keep hold of your inbound boarding passes to show both check-in and the CCR door agent.
Brilliant. Thanks
Old Feb 3, 2019, 2:24 pm

Programs: HHonors - Diamond, AA - EXP
Will I have CCR access if flying F on an award ticket?
Old Feb 3, 2019, 2:26 pm

Originally Posted by robofski
Will I have CCR access if flying F on an award ticket?
Yes
robofski likes this.
Old Feb 3, 2019, 3:34 pm

Programs: EK Gold, BA Silver, IHC Plat, HERTZ gold, GF Gold, SAS Silver
Concorde Lounge Access

I am a Silver Member traveling in First Class, just discovered a friend is flying on the same flight but in Economy - will I be able to guest her in (there are 2 of us in First) partner only has Bronze..
Old Feb 3, 2019, 3:36 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold
Yes you can. Anybody (regardless of status) can bring a guest into the CCR if they are flying in F. In theory you and your partner could bring in two guests.
Old Feb 3, 2019, 3:48 pm

Programs: EK Gold, BA Silver, IHC Plat, HERTZ gold, GF Gold, SAS Silver
Thank you so much for your reply… Ill tell her - also means theres no guilt now.,
Vasco Pridat likes this.
Old Feb 7, 2019, 2:26 am

Programs: BA GGL, CCR - TK G
Ccr bar sin

I will have an F flight with ba lhr to sin In a few days.. And will be connecting with qantas in f to Mel..
Will that arriving ba f pass get me access to the Concorde bar? I dislike the qantas cantina... 🙄😇
I assume the Concorde bar is only for ba travelers so qantas f doesn't help nor does my ccr card.
Old Feb 7, 2019, 3:38 am

Programs: BA, U2+, SK, AF/KL, IHG, Hilton, others gathering dust...
Originally Posted by Vasco Pridat
I will have an F flight with ba lhr to sin In a few days.. And will be connecting with qantas in f to Mel..
Will that arriving ba f pass get me access to the Concorde bar? I dislike the qantas cantina... 🙄😇
I assume the Concorde bar is only for ba travelers so qantas f doesn't help nor does my ccr card.
Not a direct comparison, but I've been denied access previously to the SIN CCB when connecting from BA F to QF SIN-MEL (on a BA codeshare). The flight I was taking SIN-MEL did not have an F cabin, so I was in J for the onward flight, though the reason given by the lounge agent was that it was only for pax departing on a BA F flight, having arrived on one was not deemed eligible (at least not by that agent on that day, I couldn't be bothered trying again in similar circumstances, it's not that special).
Old Feb 7, 2019, 7:36 am

To answer my own question . As to one world lounge site.. Opening hours are 15 to 23..so it will be closed in the am anyway . Lol.
Sorry.
Old Feb 7, 2019, 7:45 am

To answer my own question . As to one world lounge site.. Opening hours are 15 to 23..so it will be closed in the am anyway . Lol.
Sorry.
Old May 24, 2019, 2:52 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Radisson VIP, Hertz Gold, Accor Plat
The rules seem to have changed regarding same-day connections for inbound F passengers, at LHR at least.

Inbound in F from JFK last week, with same day Club Europe connection to BHD, and refused access to CCR. Resolute refusal. Subsequently lodged a complaint with BA and got a phonecall from a very polite representative who advised that access to CCR is only for outbound F passengers.

Anyone else had this?
Old May 24, 2019, 3:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by phoneticduck
The rules seem to have changed regarding same-day connections for inbound F passengers, at LHR at least.

Inbound in F from JFK last week, with same day Club Europe connection to BHD, and refused access to CCR. Resolute refusal. Subsequently lodged a complaint with BA and got a phonecall from a very polite representative who advised that access to CCR is only for outbound F passengers.

Anyone else had this?
I don't believe such a change has taken place.
Old May 24, 2019, 5:05 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by orbitmic
I don't believe such a change has taken place.
I agree, and it wasn't in place on Tuesday. In fact that's not a BA rule, it's oneworld rules that say this.
orbitmic likes this.
Old May 24, 2019, 5:17 am

Programs: BA GGL, GfL, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, AllAccor Diamond, Marriott Ambassador Elite
Originally Posted by phoneticduck

Anyone else had this?
This just doesn’t sound correct, and is news to me.

Was your connection on to BHD on the same ticket?
Old May 24, 2019, 5:49 am

Programs: BAEC - Gold
It sounds like the agent hasn't understood that this was a connection; they're right that you can't use it when inbound and your journey terminates at LHR but you always could if you had a same day connection in a lower class.

Last edited by TheFlyingCyclist; May 24, 2019 at 6:15 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.