Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OT: Electric Shaver & TSA

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2014, 7:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Club Carlson Gold, IHG Platinum, Hilton Silver, Marriot Silver
OT: Electric Shaver & TSA

Just got back today from my usual 3 day trip every 3 weeks to IAD using BA to which I find a TSA sticker on my checked luggage. That's fine and I use a TSA lock. However on inspection I find my electric shaver is missing. I usually leave it in a zipped clear bag so no stubble falls out (or I may want it as hand luggage). Why remove it from checked luggage ???. I always pack it as checked and frequent the US practically every other week with sometimes the TSA sticker on the case but this is the first time the razor has been ahem 'lifted'. So who do I claim against?, what REALLY annoyed more me is that they have tested the razor lifted the heads and let all the stubble contents fall all over my case and clothing so now it's all got to be washed and dry cleaned. And no note to say it's been removed.

Last edited by alwaysTravelling; Apr 4, 2014 at 7:20 am Reason: Spelling error

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.