Low fare finder - why not everywhere?

Old Mar 23, 14, 3:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GfL+CCR, Aclub Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Low fare finder - why not everywhere?

I think we can all agree that the Low Fare Finder is a very useful/convenient tool. So I don't understand why it is still only available from a few countries? I always thought they would start in the UK and then generalise to other markets but this has now not been the case for months if not years. Many European markets are big markets for BA and I have no doubt that generalising the LFF would be positive commercially, and I imagine that once you have figured out how to do it in the UK or Belgium, it is presumably no harder to do the same in France or italy. So come on BA, please create LFFs from all your key markets, because not doing it simply feels - well, lazy...
Old Mar 23, 14, 3:34 am

Programs: BA GfL (GGL/CCR), Hilton Diamond
I agree with you. I also think BA should make this available from any airport - why just London in the UK? Why not the regional airports like MAN?
Old Mar 23, 14, 3:48 am

Programs: HH - Gold BA - Blue
Originally Posted by billinghamn View Post
I agree with you. I also think BA should make this available from any airport - why just London in the UK? Why not the regional airports like MAN?
Was about to say... fairly useless for anyone who doesn't live near the London airports. Adding Edinburgh or Glasgow connections can made a relatively large difference in the price.
Old Mar 23, 14, 3:56 am

Programs: BA GfL (GGL/CCR), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Scott Mooney View Post
Was about to say... fairly useless for anyone who doesn't live near the London airports. Adding Edinburgh or Glasgow connections can made a relatively large difference in the price.
Agreed - the price difference is fairly significant when including a MAN regional flight too.

Search this Thread