FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   Photos on ba.com - Models? Real Staff and Passengers? Or a mixture of both? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1531982-photos-ba-com-models-real-staff-passengers-mixture-both.html)

PETER01 Dec 17, 2013 2:56 pm

Photos on ba.com - Models? Real Staff and Passengers? Or a mixture of both?

Just browsing through the BA website and there are some very nice scenery shots there including some of staff and passengers etc.

However are they genuine staff members and passengers? Or are they all Models? Or a mixture of both?

TangoOneSeven Dec 17, 2013 3:08 pm

9 and 12 real. Others models. In my opinion :)

PETER01 Dec 17, 2013 3:10 pm

7 looks real too I think. She is on the LCY CW section.

Genius1 Dec 17, 2013 3:20 pm

I think all of the crew are real crew, but all of the passengers are models.

KARFA Dec 17, 2013 3:21 pm

Come on PETER01, which one of them are you after a phone number for? :p

JetSet Lady Dec 17, 2013 3:25 pm

As Genius1 has correctly said, all crew are real crew. Same with any of the adverts. The passengers, I'm not sure about though.

PETER01 Dec 17, 2013 3:26 pm

Originally Posted by KARFA (Post 21983388)
Come on PETER01, which one of them are you after a phone number for? :p

The very thought never even crossed my mind (:)) but now that you ask......

PETER01 Dec 17, 2013 3:36 pm

Originally Posted by JetSet Lady (Post 21983410)
As Genius1 has correctly said, all crew are real crew. Same with any of the adverts. The passengers, I'm not sure about though.

He said he thinks all the crew are real. I am not convinced No.1 is real. No badge but maybe that is an oversight.

kanderson1965 Dec 17, 2013 3:37 pm

With all them smiles, they cannot be real passengers ( or am I confusing them with FTers) :)

Come to think of it, 10 could be genuine with all that cabin baggage.

Littlegirl Dec 17, 2013 3:40 pm

All the crew and ground staff are definitely real.
Some of the passengers are BA staff and some are actors/models, none are real passengers.

In the recent TV add, the two cabin crew are both real crew, the girl is a E/F crew member and the man is a M/F crew member and some of the passengers are also BA staff pretending to be passengers.

Same in the Aviator advert too.

We often get invited to apply to be part of a campaign.

KARFA Dec 17, 2013 3:41 pm

I happened to be looking at some of them in the first section of the BA website the other day. I thought 9 looks a bit weird, seems like they were chin wagging at the first reception desk when they both looked up and realised someone was taking a photo. Also the guys tie length is too short. A tie ends at the trouser waistline, you shouldn't see any shirt between the end of the tie and the trousers.

See PETER01 is eyeing up the attractive cc and I am looking at fashion issues - which is worrying for me :confused:

JetSet Lady Dec 17, 2013 3:53 pm

Originally Posted by PETER01 (Post 21983472)
He said he thinks all the crew are real. I am not convinced No.1 is real. No badge but maybe that is an oversight.

Sorry. He thought correctly.

PETER01 Dec 17, 2013 3:55 pm

Originally Posted by JetSet Lady (Post 21983580)
Sorry. He thought correctly.

I stand corrected then. :)

PETER01 Dec 17, 2013 3:59 pm

Originally Posted by KARFA (Post 21983504)
I happened to be looking at some of them in the first section of the BA website the other day. I thought 9 looks a bit weird, seems like they were chin wagging at the first reception desk when they both looked up and realised someone was taking a photo. Also the guys tie length is too short. A tie ends at the trouser waistline, you shouldn't see any shirt between the end of the tie and the trousers.

See PETER01 is eyeing up the attractive cc and I am looking at fashion issues - which is worrying for me :confused:

PETER01 was not eyeing up the CC!.... ;) It was just when I was looking at various sections I thought to myself I wonder who is real and who isn't. I'm sticking to my story :)

I never thought about the fashion side of it to be honest and I buy most of my clothes from Next (which I think is fairly fashionable?)

Thanks Littlegirl for that information. ^ I was just curious.

LTN Phobia Dec 17, 2013 4:15 pm

I'm fairly sure I've come across some of the staff members in the photographs when they were on duty, because I think I recognise some of the faces (not because I'd seen the photos before - I can't recall seeing any of the photos apart from the 2nd one).