Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 14, 2013, 6:49 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: dylanks
All British Airways Elemis Travel Spas are indefinitely closed due to covid and are unlikely to return in their previous form.

Elemis Travel Spas are to be found at London Heathrow Terminals 3 and 5, as well as New York JFK Terminal 7.

Eligibility
The travel spas can be used by those travelling longhaul only, departing on BA metal flights. You need to be travelling in Club World, First or a BA Gold cardholder. Arriving eligible longhaul passengers can use the arrivals spa, or airside spas if connecting. There are no facilities for arriving passengers at JFK.

Opening Times

London Heathrow
Terminal 5 - Departures A Gates (airside), South Lounges complex, between the Galleries First lounge and Concorde Room: 07:00-21:00
Terminal 5 - Departures B Gates (airside), within Galleries Club lounge: 07:00-21:00
Terminal 5 - Arrivals (landside): 06:00-14:00
Terminal 3 - Departures (airside), Lounge D complex, between the Galleries First and Galleries Club lounges: 07:00-21:00.

JFK
Terminal 7 - Departures (airside), within Galleries Club lounge: 16:00-22:00

Reservations
Reservations are taken on the day, sometimes the next available appointment maybe several hours away, particularly mid morning and early afternoon. First passengers (revenue, upgrades and Avios tickets) can reserve treatments (LHR departures only) up to 4 weeks in advance by contacting YouFirst:

UK YouFirst: http://www.britishairways.com/travel...d=youfirstform
US YouFirst: http://www.britishairways.com/travel...youfirstformna

BA.com Page
https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb...mis-travel-spa

Print Wikipost

Elemis Travel Spa - master thread

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2018, 2:38 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by spanners
Tried 29 days out but no joy... wonder if it depends on treatment choice as they asked for that before checking whether booking was open yet....
It's possible. What did you ask for out of curiosity?
Old Apr 25, 2018, 3:26 am

I must be lucky!

First time flying first in a couple of weeks so I was prepared and called 28 days in advance and was able to get trayernents at roughly the times I wanted for myself and my husband. In fact, youfirst originally booked us in at t5 before I noticed their mistake and called to rearrange for t3 so managed at both spa’s! However, I am flying on a Monday afternoon so could be a quieter time to fly?
Old Apr 25, 2018, 8:37 am

I used the You First web form at 15:00 today (25 April) to book a 'Dream Flight Back Massage' prior to a flight on 23 May. I received e-mail confirmation at 15:19.
Old Apr 26, 2018, 2:56 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, LH M&M, HHonors Gold
Emailed You First T-29 days in the evening and thought that they would not pick it up till the morning but emailed back straight away that it was to early. Emailed again the following day and got the preferred time and treatment. Very quick response on both occasions.
Old Apr 26, 2018, 5:23 am

Programs: BAEC G, VS G, Marriot Plat
Originally Posted by ringingup
It's possible. What did you ask for out of curiosity?
Pre flight reviver x2.

Rang at 7:30 this morning, got the times I needed to leave enough for a leisurely CCR breakfast.

​​
Old Apr 26, 2018, 5:51 am

Programs: EL AL Matmid, BA Executive Club GfL, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club
I tried booking an appointment but they were not taking any more for the time I asked for. We arrive in London in the morning at T5 and depart in the evening from T3. We shall be spending the day in London. Is there any way to get an "on the day" slot by phoning the T3 Elemis spa after we arrive, or would it only be possible in person after we arrive in the lounge in the evening (by which time there will probably be no slots available)?
Old Apr 30, 2018, 3:13 am

Programs: EL AL Matmid, BA Executive Club GfL, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club
I phoned You First today and they said that we could phone You First when we arrive at T5 in the morning and they would then contact the Elemis Spa at T3 to see if there were any "on the day" slots available in the early evening.
Old Apr 30, 2018, 3:17 am

Programs: BAEC
I phoned at exactly 28 days for a Saturday AM appointment and got exactly what we wanted. Result!
Old May 7, 2018, 5:19 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Is it much easier to get a walk in appointment at JFK? Every time I’ve tried, often travelling with a companion, I’ve managed to get booked in, often straight away.
Old May 8, 2018, 2:23 am

Programs: BA GOLD
Tried at 29 days this morning and told too early - so tomorrow it is then. Fingers crossed
Old May 21, 2018, 8:48 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP (3MM), DL PM, BONVOY TITANIUM, HYATT GLOBALIST, HILTON DIAMOND, IHG DIAMOND AMB, et al
Is one eligible to receive an Elemis treatment if flying in J LHR-DME? The flight is certainly not long haul, but J is marketed as Club World. (On the very off chance I’m actually able to secure a walk-in appointment, of course.)

-FlyerBeek
Old May 21, 2018, 11:57 pm

Originally Posted by FlyerBeek
Is one eligible to receive an Elemis treatment if flying in J LHR-DME? The flight is certainly not long haul, but J is marketed as Club World. (On the very off chance I’m actually able to secure a walk-in appointment, of course.)

-FlyerBeek
The mid haul routes sold as Club World (e.g. DME, TLV) are eligible, as far as I'm aware.
Old Jun 17, 2018, 9:18 am
Siz

Does anyone know which of the treatments available don't involve the massage chair, when I last went to the spa 2 years ago I had a massage that involved both a therapist and a chair and I hated the chair! Hopefully I can then get a treatment booked when I hit T-29
Old Jun 17, 2018, 9:58 am

Programs: BAGGL, A3G, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, LHW Sterling
Originally Posted by Siz
Does anyone know which of the treatments available don't involve the massage chair, when I last went to the spa 2 years ago I had a massage that involved both a therapist and a chair and I hated the chair! Hopefully I can then get a treatment booked when I hit T-29
You can just ask them not to switch on the chair massage. Also for some reason (I think newer or older models) I find the ones in B terminal more gentle.
Old Jun 17, 2018, 9:59 am

Programs: BAGGL, A3G, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, LHW Sterling
Originally Posted by Woodbinerich

You can just ask them not to switch on the chair massage. Also for some reason (I think newer or older models) I find the ones in B terminal more gentle.

Edit - I assumed it was the massage feature you hated. If it was the chair itself (?? Aesthetically) I can’t help.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.