Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 14, 2013, 6:49 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: dylanks
All British Airways Elemis Travel Spas are indefinitely closed due to covid and are unlikely to return in their previous form.

Elemis Travel Spas are to be found at London Heathrow Terminals 3 and 5, as well as New York JFK Terminal 7.

Eligibility
The travel spas can be used by those travelling longhaul only, departing on BA metal flights. You need to be travelling in Club World, First or a BA Gold cardholder. Arriving eligible longhaul passengers can use the arrivals spa, or airside spas if connecting. There are no facilities for arriving passengers at JFK.

Opening Times

London Heathrow
Terminal 5 - Departures A Gates (airside), South Lounges complex, between the Galleries First lounge and Concorde Room: 07:00-21:00
Terminal 5 - Departures B Gates (airside), within Galleries Club lounge: 07:00-21:00
Terminal 5 - Arrivals (landside): 06:00-14:00
Terminal 3 - Departures (airside), Lounge D complex, between the Galleries First and Galleries Club lounges: 07:00-21:00.

JFK
Terminal 7 - Departures (airside), within Galleries Club lounge: 16:00-22:00

Reservations
Reservations are taken on the day, sometimes the next available appointment maybe several hours away, particularly mid morning and early afternoon. First passengers (revenue, upgrades and Avios tickets) can reserve treatments (LHR departures only) up to 4 weeks in advance by contacting YouFirst:

UK YouFirst: http://www.britishairways.com/travel...d=youfirstform
US YouFirst: http://www.britishairways.com/travel...youfirstformna

BA.com Page
https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb...mis-travel-spa

Print Wikipost

Elemis Travel Spa - master thread

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2013, 6:37 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Elemis Travel Spa - master thread

Treatments on offer: 2014 menu

Just for men

Deep Clean Aviator Facial
Power up your skin! Deep clean and energise, combining innovative sonic cleansing and high potency actives, to fight the effects of flying.

Muscle ease power back massage
For the ultimate journey! Feel recharged and energised as we knead away tired, aching muscles from the back, neck and shoulders.

First Class Power Shave
Feel refreshed after the skin smooth power shave, exclusively developed by award winning shave guru Richard Anthony. [Not suitable for beard removal and does not include beard design or grooming].

Face

Firm Up and Fly
Super lifting on the go! Experience visible results with innovative skin lifting face technology to help smoot and contour your skin.

Runway Ready Skin Recharge
Prepare your skin to be runway ready! This highly effective facial combines revolutionary sonic cleansing to revive travel weary skin.

Jet Lag Eye Reviver
Pre-flight eye renew! Advanced infusion technology and anti-ageing super actives help soothe tired eyes and smooth away fine lines.

Body

Dream Flight Back Massage
Take flight! Feel stressless and rejuvenated as we ease away muscle tension and stiffness from the back, neck and shoulders.

Preflight Reviver - neck and shoulders
Loosen up! Melt away tension in the neck and shoulders to help alleviate stress and leave you feeling revitalised.

Deep Relax Scalp Massage
The pressure's on! Help release tension, headaches and feel travel ready with an intensely relaxing scalp massage.

Grooming

Jet Set Power Polish
Perfectly polished in an instant! Get your nails shaped up, then select one of the stunning nail colours from Essie. Optional shape and buff available to male passengers. [If the polish application is smudged or chipped, we are unable to offer a correction service].

Sky High Brow Shape
Up, up and away! Celebrated brow experts, HD Brows, have created a bespoke service to give you an instant brow lift and shape.

Stopover Super Charge
For those who prefer some private chill-out time, our intelligent massage chair delivers a multi-dimensional massage to banish fatigue and leave you feeling revived and refreshed.
Old Dec 14, 2013, 6:40 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
The 2014 menu has been made available a little early and is now on offer in the Elemis Travel Spas.

Previously mentioned here:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...reatments.html

Hat tips to stimpy, and stevieed for help with the menu.

[As a northern bloke I'd not be seen alive, or indeed dead, in a "travel spa", so I can't help with further details! It was as much as I could do to type this up I was laughing so much. But each to their own].
Old Dec 14, 2013, 6:54 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
The 2014 menu has been made available a little early and is now on offer in the Elemis Travel Spas.

Previously mentioned here:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...reatments.html

Hat tips to stimpy, and stevieed for help with the menu.

[As a northern bloke I'd not be seen alive, or indeed dead, in a "travel spa", so I can't help with further details! It was as much as I could do to type this up I was laughing so much. But each to their own].
Another great contribution by yourself (and others mentioned) to the BA Board. ^

I have actually had a facial before (and I am a hardy Scotsman!) and to be honest it was very relaxing indeed and I did feel my face had been refreshed. (Probably why I look 32 )

You should really try the Elemis Spa cws and plenty of blokes go in there for a bit of pampering and it is very relaxing. (I don't like the massaging chair though!)
Old Dec 14, 2013, 8:02 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK Elite, AZ CFP
Thanks c-w-s very useful thread!
I've never had the opportunity to experience a treatment at Elemis, every time I tried to book it was full.
Not that I'm that interested to be honest, but it's better my girlfriend doesn't come to know Elemis exists.
Old Dec 14, 2013, 9:40 am

Programs: Alas, the Gravy Train Hath Ended...just happy to be an OW Sapphire and a ST Ivory...whatever
This is a great thread - I just booked my first-ever BA F experience LHR-ATL and am excited about this spa treatment. I booked it through AA, but I cannot seem to find the YouFirst contact information anywhere...is this only for tickets booked through BA?
Old Dec 14, 2013, 10:54 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by theblakefish
This is a great thread - I just booked my first-ever BA F experience LHR-ATL and am excited about this spa treatment. I booked it through AA, but I cannot seem to find the YouFirst contact information anywhere...is this only for tickets booked through BA?
For all tickets.

http://www.britishairways.com/travel...youfirstformna
Old Dec 18, 2013, 9:54 am

Programs: BA Silver, Velocity Gold
I was told by Youfirst that Spa treatments could only be booked for LHR outbound - ie. Cant be booked for JFK departures or LHR arrivals even if flying F ... is this correct?
Old Dec 18, 2013, 9:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by Falcs
I was told by Youfirst that Spa treatments could only be booked for LHR outbound - ie. Cant be booked for JFK departures or LHR arrivals even if flying F ... is this correct?
If you are terminating at LHR, you cannot even access T5 departures. If you are connecting to another long haul flight, then sure you can use the spa. And if you are connecting to a short haul flight, you *might* be able to use the spa, IME anyways.

As for JFK departures, in the few times I've left from JFK in the evening, there's never been a wait to use the spa.
Old Dec 19, 2013, 8:56 pm

Programs: Alas, the Gravy Train Hath Ended...just happy to be an OW Sapphire and a ST Ivory...whatever
Originally Posted by HIDDY
Thanks - they replied within 12 hours with a massage time within 15-minutes of the one I suggested, as well as Concorde Lounge access info. #winning ^
Old Dec 19, 2013, 11:09 pm

Programs: British Airways Executive Club
Elemis Travel Spa - 2014 master thread

The new massage chairs are phenomenal. Just over a week old :-)
Old Dec 19, 2013, 11:26 pm

Programs: BA Silver, KLM, HILTON HONOURS
How far in advance can you book treatments through Youfirst
Old Dec 19, 2013, 11:40 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by mac123
How far in advance can you book treatments through Youfirst
Its 28 days
Old Dec 20, 2013, 12:59 am

Programs: BA GOLD/OWE BA Amex Prem Plus Tesco Airmiles Qantas Bronze IHG SPG Eithad
As a female will be booking my treatment 28 days before my flight in Feb to SYD, notice the king of faciais for is not listed for men, so hubby will have to have something else, will run it by him later on. Does anyone know if new treatments are being rolled out for the gentler sex
Old Dec 20, 2013, 1:41 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BA5E
As a female will be booking my treatment 28 days before my flight in Feb to SYD, notice the king of faciais for is not listed for men, so hubby will have to have something else, will run it by him later on. Does anyone know if new treatments are being rolled out for the gentler sex
As I understand it, the 3 new male oriented treatments are best used by men only and there is a facial there, all other treatments can be used by both genders (with some differences on nail treatments). The linear format of Flyertalk kind of takes away how it's laid out in the printed version of the menu.
Old Dec 20, 2013, 3:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by BA5E
When I was there recently they were talking over the new options with the ladies present. So I think you can change your mind when you arrive after a brief consultation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.