Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Few questions re Household acc

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2013, 10:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Good points, SteveF ... I was trying not to go into information overload at this stage, since the OP needs to read the T&C and BA Dashboard carefully in his own time.

And Daddy can indeed drain the pot by himself, so the first point isn't actually 'incorrect'

The second is, indeed, a cautionary note
Old Dec 8, 2013, 10:18 am

Originally Posted by T8191
And Daddy can indeed drain the pot by himself, so the first point isn't actually 'incorrect'
Like you I couldn't be bothered to go into too many ifs and buts, but technically, yes, you were not incorrect .
Old Dec 8, 2013, 10:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Originally Posted by SteveF
Like you I couldn't be bothered to go into too many ifs and buts, but technically, yes, you were not incorrect .
Have a hug

I think the OP is on a safe course now, which is what's supposed to happen on FT. ^
Don't tell him about selling F PJs though.
Old Dec 9, 2013, 12:29 am

Originally Posted by T8191
Have a hug

I think the OP is on a safe course now, which is what's supposed to happen on FT. ^
Don't tell him about selling F PJs though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.