Wiki Posts
Search

Help me find BA PNR to cancel ticket

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2013, 11:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Gold, Hyatt Diamond, HH Gold, SPG Gold, PC Plat Ambassador
Help me find BA PNR to cancel ticket

A while ago, I booked an American flight ORD-LAS using my Avios. Eventually I changed the FF# on the ticket to AA so I could book seats with my status. Now I need to find the original BA PNR so I can cancel this flight, but I can't find the original email with the BA booking number (had a big email crash a few months ago and I think I may have lost it for good).

I tried Check My Trip, but the AA PNR is saying invalid. Anywhere else I might be able to find this?

Thanks!
Old Dec 7, 2013, 11:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Call BA with the flight number, AA flight departure date and your surname. They should be able to find it from the list of passengers on that flight with BA PNRs. If the agent does not know how to do this for some reason, then call back and try another.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.