Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Response to Complaint

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2013, 11:03 am

Programs: BA Silver
It's definitely rather slow at present - I have just recently waited 6 weeks to get any kind of response. I think if it is going to be that slow, it would be better to manage customer expectations appropriately and say it could be weeks. I'd certainly have been annoyed to get a generic, non-specific response after a long wait.

I did contact Nicci about the lack of response (thanks again Nicci!), because I wasn't sure if another email would just go the the bottom of an enormous list. She was able to nudge the right people into an immediate response, which came in the form of a phone call, which was actually much better than an email. I had a bit of a laundry list of complaints (really the reason I had written - one or two things might have been OK, it was the whole accumulation of lost luggage, broken IFE, drippy air conditioning etc etc that had made that BA experience less than stellar.)

The person who phoned went carefully through each item and it did feel better just to vent (politely!) a bit...

Service recovery avios were posted within 5 minutes of coming off the phone.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.