Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mile High Club "etiquette"

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2014, 11:26 pm

Programs: CX (elite) and a few others (non-elite)
Originally Posted by DeanB
An acquaintance of mine managed to enjoy a pleasant time with a seat-neighbour a couple of years ago. Most jawdropping aspect was that he had to ask around to other pax first, to obtain a condom...
Wow, that takes some balls! (sorry)

Although I do remember many years ago recovering from a long day overseas by lounging (alone, I hasten to add!) in the hotel fitness centre - evening, all the shops were apparently shut - when a guy came in, said his gf had arrived unexpectedly, and did I by any chance have a condom...

Nothing like minding your own business only to have someone come up to you, say he wants a shag, and can you help out... so to speak!
Old May 12, 2014, 11:46 pm
Suspended

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by DeanB
An acquaintance of mine managed to enjoy a pleasant time with a seat-neighbour a couple of years ago. Most jawdropping aspect was that he had to ask around to other pax first, to obtain a condom...

Best I've done is swap phone numbers for a subsequent date a few times. But one day...
Was that the same day you saw a fleet of pigs fly into LHR
Old May 13, 2014, 9:34 am

Programs: BA Gold, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by mayodave
Was that the same day you saw a fleet of pigs fly into LHR
If you're accusing me of lying, I suggest you retract that comment.
Old May 13, 2014, 9:39 am

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by KD5MDK
There is of course a relevant scene from "Airplane!", possibly the second greatest movie ever.
After Airplane 2?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.