Old Jun 20, 2014, 1:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravellerFrequently
The BA website provides links to the British Airways Avios eStore. In addition, there are the following links:

UK BA Avios eStore
http://www.shopping.ba.com/

US BA Avios eStore
TBC
Print Wikipost

Gate 365 - the new name for eStore

Old Nov 21, 2016, 1:58 pm

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, AA Gold, Star Alliance Silver, HHilton VIP, Priority Pass,
Unhappy Contacting Gate 365

Can anyone suggest a way of contacting Gate365. I have ordered several items all on the same day, but even though they show on my account, I have no confirmatory emails and no goods have arrived.

I have no replies form their email web page when I enquired. And they have no phone number.

This is the first time this has happened.
Old Nov 21, 2016, 2:07 pm

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by awatts
Can anyone suggest a way of contacting Gate365. I have ordered several items all on the same day, but even though they show on my account, I have no confirmatory emails and no goods have arrived.

I have no replies form their email web page when I enquired. And they have no phone number.

I would suggest you try and contact the retailer rather 365.
Old Nov 21, 2016, 2:10 pm

Programs: BA Silver, Mucci
Originally Posted by awatts

Which company did you order from?
Old Feb 4, 2017, 11:18 am

Programs: DL DM; 2MM
Gate 365

Anyone else having problems with Avios earning/posting through Gate 365 ?
Old Feb 4, 2017, 11:37 am

Programs: MUCCI; BAEC Lifetime Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Emeritus Titanium; Hertz#1, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by Travelomania
It can take weeks - how long have you been waiting?
Old Feb 4, 2017, 11:59 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Skywards Silver
Originally Posted by johnaalex
Sometimes even months. A purchase from John Lewis took nearly 4 months to post last year.
Old Feb 5, 2017, 5:18 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
I received a very welcome bonus 10,000 Avios for a recent purchase through Gate 365. Well worth the little bit of effort to buy through and waiting time to receive the added Avios.
Old Feb 5, 2017, 6:47 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by Travelomania
In my experience, whether it's Avios or Gate365, it usually takes a 1-5 days for the posting to show as pending, sometimes you have to chase to them to get that far. As for the Avios to show on your statement it's almost always between 5 and 6 weeks, though some purchases can go longer than that. Once it reaches 45 days I chase them by filling in the details on the BA or Avios site as appropriate, either https://www.shopping.ba.com/contact-us for BA or https://shopping.avios.com/en/contact-us for Avios.

As you can't have too many spreadsheets I use one to keep a record of what, where, when, how many etc etc for all Avios earning purchases, it's currently showing a minimum of 12 days, a maximum of 65 days and an average of 39 days

DC
Old Feb 5, 2017, 11:21 am

Programs: DL DM; 2MM
Originally Posted by be001
is anyone getting ebay avois to post on the usa site? I have a ton pending but nothing has posted.
Happy to report that all my eBay purchases have posted after approx. 6 weeks.

Originally Posted by johnaalex
Currently about 7 weeks for Staples purchases.

Originally Posted by dc0000
In my experience, whether it's Avios or Gate365, it usually takes a 1-5 days for the posting to show as pending, sometimes you have to chase to them to get that far. As for the Avios to show on your statement it's almost always between 5 and 6 weeks, though some purchases can go longer than that. Once it reaches 45 days I chase them by filling in the details on the BA or Avios site as appropriate, either https://www.shopping.ba.com/contact-us for BA or https://shopping.avios.com/en/contact-us for Avios.

As you can't have too many spreadsheets I use one to keep a record of what, where, when, how many etc etc for all Avios earning purchases, it's currently showing a minimum of 12 days, a maximum of 65 days and an average of 39 days
Very helpful - thanks !
Old Mar 3, 2017, 2:11 am

Programs: BA - Gold for Life, CCR & GGL; IC Spire Elite Ambassador; Diamond Hilton Honors; Hyatt Discoverist
British Airways Avios eStore - the new name for Gate 365

Email from BA:

Gate 365 has got a new name and a brand new look! So to celebrate, you'll be able to collect double Avios when you shop again through the new British Airways Avios eStore between 2 ‑ 5 March. That means you can collect up to 20 Avios for every 1 spent on your favourite brands, but hurry, offers end Sunday.
Old Mar 3, 2017, 2:19 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
Would be nice if the email arrived earlier as we've lost at least a day so far.
Old Mar 3, 2017, 2:26 am

Programs: BA - Gold for Life, CCR & GGL; IC Spire Elite Ambassador; Diamond Hilton Honors; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by xenole
Would be nice if the email arrived earlier as we've lost at least a day so far.
Good point.

I think BA IT is at full stretch dealing with CE on domestic routes!
Old Mar 3, 2017, 1:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Perhaps this is the major reversal CIHY [or someone] referred to previously?
Old Mar 3, 2017, 4:00 pm

Programs: BA Silver, Icelandair, IHG Diamond Elite Ambassador, Hertz 5*
For anyone pondering on buying something, there are double avios on all eStore shopping purchases this weekend ending on March 5th.
Old Mar 3, 2017, 6:25 pm

How long before some bright spark in marketing comes up with an idea for a new name for the eStore? How about Gate365 ?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.