Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA Highlife online shop for onboard delivery

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA Highlife online shop for onboard delivery

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2019, 11:17 am

Programs: BA Bronze
Did pre order for the BA55 to jnb on Thursday ...handed over the confirmation and asked what the procedure was as I was about to go to sleep..they said someone would be with me shortly. An hr later I asked where my pre order was - to be told “hasn’t anyone been to see you yet.”
needless to say about 1/2 an hr later the crew member came to me and said ...I’m afraid there is a problem - we can’t find it and we don’t think it has been loaded. The option is to re order and pay again...which is what I did.
useless....ive evmailed highlife with no response yet.
Old Jan 7, 2019, 12:18 pm

Originally Posted by zambandit
Did pre order for the BA55 to jnb on Thursday ...handed over the confirmation and asked what the procedure was as I was about to go to sleep..they said someone would be with me shortly. An hr later I asked where my pre order was - to be told “hasn’t anyone been to see you yet.”
needless to say about 1/2 an hr later the crew member came to me and said ...I’m afraid there is a problem - we can’t find it and we don’t think it has been loaded. The option is to re order and pay again...which is what I did.
useless....ive evmailed highlife with no response yet.
Same problem for me, pre-ordered for TPA-LGW on 1st Jan and told that it hadn't been loaded so had to buy again. Told to contact High life (have done via email) and no response.

I also had a problem on outbound (LGW-TPA) on 20th December (flight cancelled). In that case I emailed (no response) then after 2-3 days called them and they refunded me right away.
Old Jan 8, 2019, 12:10 am

Programs: BA Bronze
I’ll give highlife a day or two to respond...then I’ll call them. Is there any specific no that is best to use, since I’m in SA now?
Old Jan 8, 2019, 12:52 am

I used the phone number on the contact us page, there are 2 numbers listed (one for from within UK and another from outside)
Old Jan 8, 2019, 3:20 am

Programs: Mucci Blue, BAEC Gold, Blockbuster Video card
Only used the service once and item delivered on the flight with no hassles....
Old Jan 8, 2019, 3:26 am

Originally Posted by Pascoe
Only used the service once and item delivered on the flight with no hassles....
100% failure rate for me on my 2 attempts but to be fair to them the first wasn't their fault (flight cancelled) and they did manage to refund me in a timely manner.
Old Jan 8, 2019, 2:10 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Onyx Platinum
I've used this service many times, the Jo Malone is a good price I am informed. My last purchase was blood orange gin at a fair price. 100% delivery success. Early days I had to email to get the Avios even though the crew took the card number, my last three times it has worked seamlessly. I did however have a moan about this when invited to the High Life focus group last spring so maybe they listened. Give it a try there are some nice products, Often a 10% discount to be had, Black Friday code seemed to work for a month!
Old Feb 21, 2019, 1:03 am

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de Actes Bénéfiques pour les Autres, BAEC Gold.
BA Hi-life shop order during irrops

Hello, Just wondering what happens when you pre-order (and pre-pay for) duty free items form the BA Hi-life shop to be delivered to your seat on the aircraft, then due to irrops, the flights get changed at the last minute.

Basically I ordered a pack of rolling tobacco for my cat minder, to be delivered to me on my flight from ORD to LHR at the end of my recent visit to the USA.

However on the day of the flight, my connecting American Airlines flight from ABQ to ORD was cancelled due to weather.

BA ‘You First’ re-booked me ABQ to DFW to LHR however obviously my pre-ordered tobacco was not on the re-booked BA flight (with none for general sale in the duty free cart either).

I e-mailed the BA Hi-life shop on the day I got back to the UK but haven’t heard anything from them.

I just wondered what the procedure for getting a refund is?

Thanks
Old Feb 21, 2019, 1:20 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Virgin Flying Club.
Might be worth calling them as I had a query about a pre-order that wouldnt let me select the flight I was on.... they were very helpful on the phone.
BarneyMcGrew likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.