Wiki Posts
Search

End of membership year

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2014, 6:55 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by Dark Blue
I wonder when normally status and TP's are reset? My membership year ended yesterday, but it still shows the previous year's.

I did log out and back in, but nothing has been updated so far.
You will keep your status until the end of next month.
Old Sep 12, 2015, 7:06 pm

Programs: Aegean Airlines Silver, British Airways Gold, Virgin Atlantic Silver
Can you request your Mmembership Year to finish 1 day early?

I'm already OW Sapphire via AB Gold so don't need to achieve BA Silver status anytime soon.

I have a Business Class flight on QR on the last day of my current membership year, and 3 further flights early next memberhsip year (each generating 140 tier points) = 560 tier points in total, which nearly gets me to Silver ^

Could I ask BA to end my current membership 1 day early?

Regards
John
Old Sep 12, 2015, 7:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
Originally Posted by gallagher
I'm already OW Sapphire via AB Gold so don't need to achieve BA Silver status anytime soon.

I have a Business Class flight on QR on the last day of my current membership year, and 3 further flights early next memberhsip year (each generating 140 tier points) = 560 tier points in total, which nearly gets me to Silver ^

Could I ask BA to end my current membership 1 day early?

Regards
John

You could ask but you would just be wasting your time and theirs.

They would just say no.

BA rep here has been quite clear that changing membership dates is simply not possible - see first post of this thread

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...ship-year.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.