Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

TAM to officially join oneworld on March 31 2014

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TAM to officially join oneworld on March 31 2014

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2013, 4:21 am

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
TAM gives much less award seats to their partners than available to their own FF. Like dozens of seats available to Fidelidade members on a date and none visible on *A search engines right now. Don't know if this will change with their entry in oneworld.
Or you can do a trade in CC (I'll post a trade today). Problem is I've not checked availability during the World cup, it may be nonexistant.
Old Nov 24, 2013, 12:53 pm

Programs: BA GGL, TK*G EL, KL P ELPL, ex AB P, ex LH/LX Sen, HHonors D4L, Bonvoy P
Technical Problem with Status Recognition on LAN

Only somewhat related to this thread: While I previously had no issues on my LAN flights to be recognized as a BA Emerald, on the last two flights the BP rated me down to Ruby. Both checkin staff and I myself checked if the number was entered correctly, but it was and still showed only Ruby.

I sent an email to the EC and they responded that I was indeed Emerald, but didn't comment at all on the issue with the LAN system ...
Old Nov 24, 2013, 1:22 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by neuromancer
TAM gives much less award seats to their partners than available to their own FF. .

Like TAM so does LAN and AA as they operate different level of awards for the same cabin class in their own programmes.
Old Nov 24, 2013, 1:45 pm

Programs: MUCCI du gingembre cinquant, CAMRA
Ms G50 and I flew TAM metal to GIG last year on LH tickets from FRA. We were in J class and were very impressed by the service. Despite the fact that the seats were sloping we both slept well and thought that the product was worth the money.

Most memorable were the warm peanuts served with the G&T, Nice touch!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.