How to check for BA mileage expiration?

Old Sep 24, 13, 9:47 pm
Original Poster

How to check for BA mileage expiration?

I've recently tried checking for my BA avios expiration but can't seem to find this anywhere on my online acct. I would log into my acct and all it shows is the avios pts I have in the acct. I've clicked on several other screens but unable to locate the miles expiration
. Even typed into the help screen but just gave an explanation on when miles expires: 36 months from last activity, but didn't tell me when my miles will expire. Felt like calling in to find out but figure ask here first which tabs or screens I should be looking at.
Thanks
Old Sep 24, 13, 9:56 pm

Programs: A variety of Platinums, Golds, Silvers and other fancy metals.
Originally Posted by sharka View Post
I've recently tried checking for my BA avios expiration but can't seem to find this anywhere on my online acct. I would log into my acct and all it shows is the avios pts I have in the acct. I've clicked on several other screens but unable to locate the miles expiration
. Even typed into the help screen but just gave an explanation on when miles expires: 36 months from last activity, but didn't tell me when my miles will expire. Felt like calling in to find out but figure ask here first which tabs or screens I should be looking at.
Thanks
You've answered your own question.
Find out when your last activity was, add on 36 months, and that is when your miles will expire.
Old Sep 24, 13, 10:44 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Steve Oh View Post
You've answered your own question.
Find out when your last activity was, add on 36 months, and that is when your miles will expire.

Yes, aware of that except cant remember when was last activity as it was over at least a yr ago. Just trying to see if I could look for the actual expiration date on my online acct otherwise have to call it in and hate the wait time getting a rep as they once had me waiting on phone for over 15min.
Old Sep 24, 13, 11:39 pm

Programs: A variety of Platinums, Golds, Silvers and other fancy metals.
Oh I see.
In that case, log into your BAEC account, then halfway down the main page it has "My recent transactions".
These will be listed in most recent order, ie mine says "03-Sep-13 Car Hire 0 501".

If you don't want to call them, you could drop them an email.
Old Sep 24, 13, 11:39 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Virgin Gold, Starwood Gold
Originally Posted by sharka View Post
Yes, aware of that except cant remember when was last activity as it was over at least a yr ago.
Your most recent activity will have the date on it in your account......as said previously just add 36 months.

Search this Thread