Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Annual depression is here - Tier point reset

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Annual depression is here - Tier point reset

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2019, 3:47 pm

Programs: Sir Ratechaser Seigneur de la Patience d'un Saint (Mucci), BA Silver, Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
would becoming a Mucci ease the pain, Warrior Mine?

There’s worse. Trust me.
Dear lady, I think if the OP sees this after more than 6 years, then a Mucci would be deserved for pure stoicism...

Although to be fair, we have TBS to blame for reviving the thread again... I started reading it without realising the particular vintage until I got to a post that talked about getting GGL after a second year of achieving 3000TPs. That's the problem with FT, my head is now full of geeky Avios trivia.

Anyway, my own reset a few days back only lost me 80TPs so nothing to cry over, especially with 945 to be earned in the next month.
The _Banking_Scot likes this.
Old Sep 14, 2019, 4:43 pm
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by ratechaser
Dear lady, I think if the OP sees this after more than 6 years, then a Mucci would be deserved for pure stoicism...

Although to be fair, we have TBS to blame for reviving the thread again... I started reading it without realising the particular vintage until I got to a post that talked about getting GGL after a second year of achieving 3000TPs. That's the problem with FT, my head is now full of geeky Avios trivia.

Anyway, my own reset a few days back only lost me 80TPs so nothing to cry over, especially with 945 to be earned in the next month.
Once upon a time, when the world was young, and FT was fun and not compensation obsessed there was a rule about resurrecting old threads. Has this now been abandoned?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.