Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Why are you invisible on the BA Board ? (and FT)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Why are you invisible on the BA Board ? (and FT)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2013, 6:23 pm

Programs: BA Silver; VS Gold; HHonors Diamond; Amex Centurion; IHG Platinum; Club Accor Platinum; TfL Oyster.
Originally Posted by Prospero
I only dared press it once. Up popped a live feed of eightblack semi clothed in his basement. From what I could make out he had an EK wine list in one hand and a block of Appenzeller in the other. The trauma was too much for me and I've never pressed the button since
Quelle dommage! but: Quel fromage!

Appenzeller! Mmmmmm'mmmmmmm!
Old Jul 19, 2013, 6:47 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by PETER01
HA! ^

Very clever when replying to your quote!
You were too late to see the unedited version.

To answer your question....I really don't know why I am invisible. I messed with the settings once and ended up invisible. A couple or more years ago FT had a malfunction which made me visible.....I took umbrage to that and made myself invisible again.

I believe the Mods can see your ISP location which would be interesting.
Old Jul 19, 2013, 7:05 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Originally Posted by HIDDY
You were too late to see the unedited version.

To answer your question....I really don't know why I am invisible. I messed with the settings once and ended up invisible. A couple or more years ago FT had a malfunction which made me visible.....I took umbrage to that and made myself invisible again.

I believe the Mods can see your ISP location which would be interesting.

I am sure they can, it's just like a telephone number.......
Old Jul 19, 2013, 8:51 pm

Programs: BA Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
I used to be visible but now I'm a mod I hide so that if I have some stalking to do then that person can't see me checking up on them!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.