140 TPS Short for Silver, Help Please

Old Jun 20, 2013, 10:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Bronze
140 TPS Short for Silver, Help Please

As per info above I am 140 TPS short for silver, I am bronze at the moment which is ok but would be nice to gain silver.

I know it's short notice as my points expire on 8-Jul so not long to book a flight,
which is the shortest and cheapest flight/route I can take to achieve the 140 TPS required, any ideas would be great.

Regards,

AW
Old Jun 20, 2013, 10:15 am

Programs: BA Silver, HHonours Gold, Mucci of Pucci, Oyster Card, Nectar Card, Father's Day Card
Originally Posted by AW73
As per info above I am 140 TPS short for silver, I am bronze at the moment which is ok but would be nice to gain silver.

I know it's short notice as my points expire on 8-Jul so not long to book a flight,
which is the shortest and cheapest flight/route I can take to achieve the 140 TPS required, any ideas would be great.

Regards,

AW
Where are you starting from?
Old Jun 20, 2013, 10:25 am

Programs: BAEC, FB, QANTAS, IHG, Hilton, Marriott, AVIS Preferred, MRAeS
Originally Posted by AW73

Regards,

AW
Not much time and plenty to find!
Not sure you will get reasonable fares??
LHR-HEL in CE used to be reasonable but I suggest the TP Master thread for the latest news on TP runs.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.