Community
Wiki Posts
Search

10% off BA Flights with Chase BA Visa

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2018, 4:11 pm

Programs: BAEC G/*O E
Anyone had luck using this new code? I have just tried it on BA.com get this error.

Old Jul 5, 2018, 6:45 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
Originally Posted by luitje
Anyone had luck using this new code? I have just tried it on BA.com get this error.
That's strange. It's working fine for me.
Old Jul 5, 2018, 7:50 pm

Programs: BAEC G/*O E
Yes, works now and I swear it was exact same booking earlier. Guess that was my BA website moment.
golfmad likes this.
Old Jul 5, 2018, 7:52 pm

I think it only works if you are logged in to your account
Old Jul 10, 2018, 11:04 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by golfmad
Looks like it's been extended to December 2018 using code CHASEBA2018

See ba.com/chase10
I've been traveling and just saw this. Great news. This is one I'm very happy to have been wrong about.

They certainly took it down to the wire, that is for sure!

Regards
golfmad likes this.
Old Jul 11, 2018, 9:01 am

Valid on round-trip itineraries only.
Old Sep 18, 2018, 4:54 pm

Programs: AA
I know it's impossible to have any real certainty about this, but based on past behavior, does anyone have any guesses for when BA will push this out beyond December 31 of this year? Was looking to book travel for next summer.
Old Oct 5, 2018, 2:12 pm

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, Marriott Titanium
I'm banging my head against a wall here. I'm trying to book a round trip Boston-Prague - perfectly simple itinerary, all on BA metal - and the coupon code isn't working. If I start at BA.com and enter the code, I get the "is not recognized or is not currently valid" message; If I start from the ba.com/Chase10 URL and go through the process, it says "discount already applied" (it isn't), and if I try to reenter the code I get an error message.

The itinerary is 15OCT-22OCT, Premium Econ - is there some hidden property or condition I'm violating???
Old Oct 5, 2018, 2:23 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
Originally Posted by scolbath
I'm banging my head against a wall here. I'm trying to book a round trip Boston-Prague - perfectly simple itinerary, all on BA metal - and the coupon code isn't working. If I start at BA.com and enter the code, I get the "is not recognized or is not currently valid" message; If I start from the ba.com/Chase10 URL and go through the process, it says "discount already applied" (it isn't), and if I try to reenter the code I get an error message.

The itinerary is 15OCT-22OCT, Premium Econ - is there some hidden property or condition I'm violating???
Are you using the latest CHASEBA2018 code?

If you are, I suggest you try with a different browser and start from BA.com and enter the coupon code at the payment page.

I just had a quick go. On Safari I got "Invalid date" suggesting that I wanted to travel in 1969. On Chrome I received a "Something went wrong error". All this was before I got to the point of entering a code and I have to dash so can't continue on with it at the moment.
Old Oct 5, 2018, 2:26 pm

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, Marriott Titanium
I am using the latest code, and I have to say my biggest frustration is that I wind up in some sort of different booking engine in every browser I use. On my desktop, I have IE, Edge, Firefox, and Chrome, and they all seem to behave differently :-( I'll give it one more try.
golfmad likes this.
Old Oct 5, 2018, 6:03 pm

Programs: AA,CX, BA, Priority Club, SPG, Hilton
It will work when you logged in your BA account. Also, I check, the wording has changed to outbound travel by jun 30 2019.
however the disclaimer still showing dec 31 2018....
Old Oct 5, 2018, 9:01 pm

Programs: BA BAEC Gold (oW Emerald), AF/KLM FB Plat (ST E+), *Alliance Nada
Originally Posted by scolbath

I always do like this:
1. Go on ba.com and log in using my login/password.
2. Once logged in, go to www.ba.com/chase10
3. On that page click on the promo link (button “BOOK NOW”)
4. You will be directed on a regular book page where you enter the origin, destination, dates etc...
5. Select your flights. When checking out, you will see that the promo code is automatically applied.

Follow the sequence exactly. Hope it works for you!

Cheers,
-vinnyc
Old Dec 3, 2018, 11:10 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott/SPG Gold
Can this be combined with the AARP $200 discount for Club World?
Old Dec 3, 2018, 12:41 pm

Programs: AA, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by nort
It has worked in the past.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 10:05 pm

Originally Posted by nort
About three weeks ago, I successfully used both discounts together....twice. The next morning, I tried it a third time, unsuccessfully.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.