BA Holidays 24 hour cancellation

Old Mar 27, 2013, 5:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Brown
BA Holidays 24 hour cancellation

Hello,
I am looking to book a flight + hotel deal with BA, do you get the 24 hour cooling off period like you do for flight?

The reason I ask is that they have a discount on hotels at the moment, but I am not sure if tomorrow a flight sale may start. I know nobody may know if a sale will start, but if I book and then tomorrow a sale starts I will kick myself.

Thanks
FP
Old Mar 27, 2013, 6:59 am

Programs: BA Gold
I actually tried to book one of these today on the web but it was coming up with errors. I ended up ringing the call centre who processed it over the phone, kindly waiving the offline booking fee as I couldn't book via the web.

They stated very clearly that my booking had a 24 hour "cooling off" period. I would assume that this is only because I booked on the phone, not sure it is relevant for web bookings.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.