AA flights not posting to BAEC account.

Old Mar 18, 13, 3:03 pm
Original Poster

AA flights not posting to BAEC account.

I have just completed a number of flights in the USA with AA.Normally flights post after a couple of days or so,but this trip not a single flight posted.
I am now going through the claim missing avios and tier points proceedure,and some of those claims are being rejected with BA saying they couldn't find me on the flight.
Anybody else having issues?
Old Mar 18, 13, 3:18 pm

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold
A few people have mentioned this in the TP Run thread over the last few days (I think you may even have been one of them?)

If you have the boarding passes etc, just keep on at BAEC until it's sorted - may be worth calling them and telling them what's going on, as it's happening to a few people there may well be a problem somewhere on the back end.

Please keep us updated though, from a purely selfish perspective I have a few AA flights coming up that are vital for me to retain Gold this year, so am interested in any possible problems
Old Mar 18, 13, 3:18 pm

Programs: BA GGL, Priority Club Platinum
Originally Posted by rapidex View Post
I have just completed a number of flights in the USA with AA.Normally flights post after a couple of days or so,but this trip not a single flight posted.
I am now going through the claim missing avios and tier points proceedure,and some of those claims are being rejected with BA saying they couldn't find me on the flight.
Anybody else having issues?
I am waiting for four flights on 4th March and four on 7th March. A TP run so I will be rather frustrated if I can't be found!!!
Old Mar 18, 13, 4:36 pm

Programs: BA
I have just put in a claim for 4 AA flights which I flew over the weekend of 9th/10th March, which haven't posted. Booked on AA.com with BAEC number, so will await outcome of claim and report back.
Old Mar 18, 13, 4:58 pm

Programs: BA GGL, A3 Gold, AMEX BA PP, AMEX Platinum
I posted on the other thread, and no change here yet. Flew on March 11th and 13th, and usually the flights post within 4 days, but nothing yet.
Old Mar 18, 13, 5:18 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL, M&M LT SEN, WoH Glob, HH Diam
My last 4 flights on AA (March 11th, 14th and 15th) have not posted too. Mrs Glenlivet flight on AA of March 11th) and my business partner flights from March 14th and 15th have not posted too.
Usually they are credited within 72 hours max.
The BA flights of those itineraries have posted regularly
Old Mar 18, 13, 5:28 pm

Programs: BA GGL, CCR; AF/KLM FB Silver; M&M LH FTL; LY GLD; HH Diamond; SPG Gold; A-Club Silver; Avis PCI
Same here. AA domestic flight connecting to BA flight as part of a BA PNR not posted. It was only 5 days ago so I'll wait a few more days before claiming but this is unusual.
Old Mar 18, 13, 5:46 pm

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold
Another thing I would suggest is you all getting in touch with Nicci and raising this, and highlight this thread with her.
Old Mar 18, 13, 5:52 pm

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Yes, lots of problems. My first flight was on 8th March, but I haven't filed a claim yet. I usually wait a month, from experience on other programmes with partner flights taking a bit longer to post.
Old Mar 18, 13, 6:36 pm

Programs: BAEC CCR, BAEC Lifetime GGL, Hilton Hhonors Lifetime Diamond
14 AA sectors between mid Feb and 4th March. 12 did not post, 1 posted incorrectly and 1 posted correctly. Retroclaimed 11 posted. Still awaiting 1 sector to post, rejected and now reclaimed using BAEC e-mail function, acknowledged by Louise and sent to AA for verification (I class 40TP) and 1 to be retrospectively manually corrected. It took 5 days from submission for the 11 retroclaims to post. They all posted together despite the flights being a significant number of days apart.
Old Mar 18, 13, 6:54 pm

Programs: BA Exec Club Gold, Star Alliance Gold, TravelAir Gold, Hyatt Gold Points Platinum
Same here, one AA flight on 7th March, as part of a BA itinirary was not posted. Filed a claim a week ago on the phone, to no avail, phoned them today as well and was assured it was submitted again today
Old Mar 18, 13, 7:58 pm

Same here...
Old Mar 18, 13, 9:44 pm

Programs: BA-GGL, SU-G Agean, G,, Hhonours D, Starwood G, IHG G,
Interesting trend here. I see folks with one "BA PNR" not getting their miles. Yet when i book on AA.COM, AA.RU & AA.CO.UK, I always get the points. Buggered BA IT again?
Old Mar 18, 13, 10:16 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Behindthecurtain View Post
Interesting trend here. I see folks with one "BA PNR" not getting their miles. Yet when i book on AA.COM, AA.RU & AA.CO.UK, I always get the points. Buggered BA IT again?
Unfortunately not.My 16 sectors were all booked on AA.com or AA.co.uk.Not a single one posted.
Old Mar 18, 13, 10:33 pm

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by rapidex View Post
Unfortunately not.My 16 sectors were all booked on AA.com or AA.co.uk.Not a single one posted.
Same here.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: