Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA flights not posting to BAEC account.

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2013, 3:38 pm

Programs: BA Gold, VS Silver
Thanks Nicci. Same problem here with a bunch of AA flights not posting. Hope this gets fixed soon.
Old Mar 19, 2013, 4:23 pm

Programs: BA GfL, Marriott TfL, Hertz 5*
Posting performance BA vs Marriott

Recently went on a Business trip to US.

Took 8 Oneworld flights (4 BA, 4 AA) and stayed in 6 different Marriott Hotels.

All the Marriott hotels sent me an ecopy of my bill and posted the nights/points within 24 hours of leaving the hotel.

I have been back a week and only 1 of the 8 flights has posted so far !

Have filled in an online claim for the AA flights.

As for the missing BA legs .....

If Nicci is looking into this not posting issue, can she also get someone to resolve as a matter of urgency the 'flights not posting after any leg(s) of a TA booking upgraded using Avios' issue.
Old Mar 20, 2013, 10:09 pm

I filed a claim two days ago for the two legs of my AA trip...Avios just posted.
Old Mar 20, 2013, 10:58 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL, M&M LT SEN, AZ Plat, WoH LT Glob, HH Diam
Originally Posted by wanderingtheearth
I filed a claim two days ago for the two legs of my AA trip...Avios just posted.
Similar here!
Old Mar 21, 2013, 12:08 am

Programs: BA Gold
My AA flight from March 9 just posts, but I had put a claim in so don't know which one won the race.
Old Mar 21, 2013, 12:24 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
Originally Posted by wenzlydale
If Nicci is looking into this not posting issue, can she also get someone to resolve as a matter of urgency the 'flights not posting after any leg(s) of a TA booking upgraded using Avios' issue.
This is easily resolved through a follow-up and I to be honest don't think it is a priority for BA to resolve, as it's been going on for a while.
Old Mar 21, 2013, 2:13 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
I've had some AA points post through today, which were about 5 days after travel, so perhaps a couple of days late. I didn't send in a claim.
Old Mar 21, 2013, 5:07 am
Original Poster

Most of my flights have posted this morning.
My thanks to LTN Phobia and Nicci for getting involved and helping to sort out this matter
Old Mar 21, 2013, 5:24 am

Programs: BA GGL, A3 Gold, AMEX BA PP, AMEX Platinum
Nothing here yet for my flights on the 11th, but sounds like they're working their way through now so will check back later.
Old Mar 21, 2013, 11:27 am

Programs: BA Gold
This issue must also be affecting the posting of MH flights. I have flights on March 6th and 10th that have not yet posted. I have submitted a claim. I hope that the resolution of this issue by BA will enable all partner airline flights to be posted.
Old Mar 21, 2013, 12:12 pm

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by Daveall
I have just put in a claim for 4 AA flights which I flew over the weekend of 9th/10th March, which haven't posted. Booked on AA.com with BAEC number, so will await outcome of claim and report back.
Update for my previous posting.
TP's posted today as per claim request to BAEC. All present and correct ^^
Old Mar 22, 2013, 4:32 pm

Talking Credit where it's due

Recently went on a Business trip to US.

Took 8 Oneworld flights (4 BA, 4 AA) and stayed in 6 different Marriott Hotels.

All the Marriott hotels sent me an ecopy of my bill and posted the nights/points within 24 hours of leaving the hotel.

I have been back a week and only 1 of the 8 flights has posted so far !

Have filled in an online claim for the AA flights.

As for the missing BA legs .....

All posted now
Old Mar 22, 2013, 4:58 pm

Angry Not a High Priority for who ?

Originally Posted by LTN Phobia
This is easily resolved through a follow-up and I to be honest don't think it is a priority for BA to resolve, as it's been going on for a while.
I may be wrong, but I would have thought that customers who have TAs to book their tickets (it is these who are impacted by this issue) are reasonably high on the yield ladder ?

A clue, BAEC, upgrading your TA booking with Avios indicates that you are very aware of your Avios balance and you are going to get irrationally annoyed if you have to make a phone call (or 2) to get the points posted afterwards.

Working in IT, if you have an issue that's repeatable, that only started when you changed the system, it has to be the easiest to fix !

And ... as for justifying that it doesn't need fixing because you have a manual work-around that requires the resources of both the agent and the back-office to resolve !!

So your issue affects high yield customers, it annoys them repeatedly spending their time resolving your problem, you know what is causing it, the workaround is using up your customer service resources and it isn't going to go away ?

Seems like it ticks most of the 'high priority to fix boxes' to me
Old Mar 22, 2013, 5:18 pm

I am still waiting to have a flight from March 3rd posted. I had submitted a claim online, only to have it rejected. Called the Gold line to find out why and they asked me to fax my boarding pass, which I did and still waiting to see the points added a few days later.
Old Mar 22, 2013, 5:35 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
I may be wrong, but I would have thought that customers who have TAs to book their tickets (it is these who are impacted by this issue) are reasonably high on the yield ladder ?
Their view may well be that the truly high yield ones wouldn't be UuAing.

It usually takes me about 2 or 3 minutes on the phone and I sometimes feel grateful to be able to speak "normal" English rather than strange versions of English I have to speak in order to have myself understood when overseas some of the time, to be honest. It can be mildly annoying to have to follow up, but not many people would UuA 100 times a year so it's not a massive, wide-spread problem or a huge imposition, I suppose.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.