Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA flights not posting to BAEC account.

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2013, 6:54 am
formerly bdohmen

Programs: Still dealing with the loss of my BA Concorde Room Card
AA flights not posting? What happens when TPs don't post until after year end?

Up until last week I never has a problem but I have been on 5 AA segments since then and none have posted so I am going through the process of manually requesting each one. I have six more segments scheduled before the end of the year so hopefully they get it sorted.
Old Dec 1, 2013, 8:25 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
AA flights not posting? What happens when TPs don't post until after year end?

I have the same issue - usually post in three days, six segments missing and it's been two weeks. I called BA in the USA and gave them my ticket numbers, they said they'd contact AA and get the TP and avios credits but it takes up to 28 days....which seems rather a long time. They didn't know why this has recently started happening.
Old Dec 1, 2013, 9:37 am
Suspended

Must be a system-wide glitch as I've also had issues with AA flights posting to BAEC. I took four over the last fortnight. Strange as they usually post within a day or so.
Old Dec 1, 2013, 9:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
This has also been discussed in http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...c-account.html, starting here.
Old Dec 1, 2013, 9:49 am

Programs: GGL
Same here-. waiting for 14 AA segments to post -all of them flown more than 2 weeks ago
Old Dec 1, 2013, 12:26 pm

Programs: BA Gold (and many other greater and lesser distinctions)
Originally Posted by Globaliser
This has also been discussed in http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...c-account.html, starting here.
Apologies for starting an unnecessary new thread. Perhaps a Mod can combine this with an existing thread ?
Old Dec 1, 2013, 1:46 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
Thread merge has been performed to keep the discussion together.

Thank you for your understanding.

LTN Phobia
Moderator: BA Forum
Old Dec 1, 2013, 5:05 pm
Original Poster

I sent Nicci a PM last week,but she was out of the office.However,I have had a nice reply from Gauthier,and he and Kirsty are on the case.I still have not been credited,but when the BAEC team get stuck in,things usually happen quite quickly.
Old Dec 1, 2013, 5:10 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
Originally Posted by Justonemore
... but it takes up to 28 days
It says up to 8 weeks when you claim on the website!
Old Dec 2, 2013, 1:12 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by rapidex
I sent Nicci a PM last week,but she was out of the office.However,I have had a nice reply from Gauthier,and he and Kirsty are on the case.I still have not been credited,but when the BAEC team get stuck in,things usually happen quite quickly.
Assume you first tried submitting a claim either manually or via the site before asking Nicci to help sort?
Old Dec 2, 2013, 2:39 am
Original Poster

Of course!
When 1 person misses a flight credit it usually is just a miss.When a few have problems at the same time it is often more than that.Both these failures to post follow an AA computer update.
Old Dec 2, 2013, 9:55 pm

Programs: BA Gold (and many other greater and lesser distinctions)
Has anyone had any explanation from BAEC as to what is going on and when it is going to be fixed ?
Old Dec 2, 2013, 11:03 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AA Lifetime Gold 1.8mm, IC Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold et al
Originally Posted by Frequentflyer99
Has anyone had any explanation from BAEC as to what is going on and when it is going to be fixed ?
I'm also experiencing problems but my flights were AA ticketed on BA metal so I rang BA who told me they weren't aware of any problem and that they would credit my Avios within 48 hours. Still waiting after 9 days! I'm also missing a few flights that I credited to AAdvantage last month.

To be fair, I've never had any significant problems in the past but this situation has gone on too long for my liking.
Old Dec 3, 2013, 1:32 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, UA Premier Platinum
Something definitely seems to be wrong. I had a lot of AA flights in November, on three separate tickets. All of the sectors on the first two tickets credited fine. None of the 5 sectors on the final ticket have credited at all. It's now over two weeks since those flights.

I have put in a claim online but it would be nice to think that someone in the EC is looking into whether there is indeed a systematic problem.
Old Dec 3, 2013, 2:20 am

Programs: BA Gold, Geek platinum
I flew JFK-BOS a week and a half ago (AA res) and no points/avios, filed a claim yesterday so will see what happens.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.