Search

New World Traveller Plus to GIG?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2013, 2:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
New World Traveller Plus to GIG?

Hello BA experts,

I am new to Executive Club so apologies if this has been asked a million times already. Does anyone know if the 3-class 777-200s that are flown between LHR and GIG have the new World Traveller Plus cabin?

Thank you for your help!
Old Mar 14, 2013, 2:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC: Silver - Marriott: Titanium
Hi...

I am afraid not... None of the 3 class birds have the new cabins down the back.

Sorry.

BBB
Old Mar 14, 2013, 3:21 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BingBongBoy
Hi...

I am afraid not... None of the 3 class birds have the new cabins down the back.

Sorry.

BBB
Hi, BingBongBoy

Thank you for your reply. I've been thinking about buying a ticket to Rio in PE and wondered if they would have the WT+ product - at least I won't be disappointed now that I know that the new Premium Economy cabin is just not there yet... If I buy this ticket, hopefully I will be able to upgrade with Avios - another huge question mark as I have not seen availability to book with cash and upgrade with Avios on this route.

Thank you again for your help!
Old Mar 14, 2013, 4:03 pm

Originally Posted by LondonFlight
Hi, BingBongBoy

Thank you for your reply. I've been thinking about buying a ticket to Rio in PE and wondered if they would have the WT+ product - at least I won't be disappointed now that I know that the new Premium Economy cabin is just not there yet... If I buy this ticket, hopefully I will be able to upgrade with Avios - another huge question mark as I have not seen availability to book with cash and upgrade with Avios on this route.

Always worth keep checking for availability right up until departure for late release of Club avios seats. A quick search today shows Club avios seats lhr/gig for 16/19/20/21 March.
Old Mar 14, 2013, 4:11 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by cbagent
Always worth keep checking for availability right up until departure for late release of Club avios seats. A quick search today shows Club avios seats lhr/gig for 16/19/20/21 March.
Thank you, cbagent. I will keep checking! Shame that I cannot travel on those dates - hoping to find availability on March 28th or 29th, coming back on April 06th, 07th or 08th... Need some luck!!!!!
Old Mar 14, 2013, 5:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC: Silver - Marriott: Titanium
Originally Posted by LondonFlight
Hi, BingBongBoy

No worries... Have a nice trip!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.