Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA2623 NCE-LGW Cancelled grrr

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2013, 1:25 pm
Original Poster

BA2623 NCE-LGW Cancelled grrr

It looks like BA has just removed the 1125 service from NCE to LGW, v blimmin annoying, I've got 15 sectors booked on this over the summer, all cancelled. Trying to rebook to the Sunday afternoon flight doesn't work either 'sorry, we are encountering a temporary fault, please try later' - or better still 'page not found'.

W tf is going on?

Cheers
Jimmy (slightly grrr)
Old Jan 31, 2013, 1:35 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, LH M&M Member
Originally Posted by jtheb
It looks like BA has just removed the 1125 service from NCE to LGW, v blimmin annoying, I've got 15 sectors booked on this over the summer, all cancelled. Trying to rebook to the Sunday afternoon flight doesn't work either 'sorry, we are encountering a temporary fault, please try later' - or better still 'page not found'.

W tf is going on?

Cheers
Jimmy (slightly grrr)
I don't have any help for you, but 'ouch'. And give them a call, it'll probably be easier than trying to rebook them all yourself.
Old Jan 31, 2013, 1:39 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NeverFirst
I don't have any help for you, but 'ouch'. And give them a call, it'll probably be easier than trying to rebook them all yourself.
You're right, but unfortunately their phone lines closed half an hour ago. I suspect the reason I can't rebook to the sunday afternoon is lack of availability. Kinda ruins my weekend plans ... every weekend!

Cheers
Jimmy
Old Jan 31, 2013, 1:46 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, LH M&M Member
Originally Posted by jtheb
You're right, but unfortunately their phone lines closed half an hour ago. I suspect the reason I can't rebook to the sunday afternoon is lack of availability. Kinda ruins my weekend plans ... every weekend!
I'd be surprised if availability is the issue, so far out (that's not to say its not possible)
Old Jan 31, 2013, 1:50 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NeverFirst
I'd be surprised if availability is the issue, so far out (that's not to say its not possible)
You're right (again) it's not, a dummy booking shows availability. Must just be a good ole system fault. The only thing it's let me do successfully so far is cancel one booking, and I only did that to see it worked. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait until I can speak to them tomorrow.

Cheers
Jimmy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.