Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KINGSTON cw fares FOR £999 return!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2013, 5:22 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver,clubcard,clubcard plus, BA Amex................ And Mucci x3 ;)
Originally Posted by Pocket Aces
Does anyone know how easy it is to get from KIN to MBJ/Ocho Rios by car? We're travelling out there on a Tuesday and there doesn't appear to be any direct flights from KIN to MBJ on that day.

By all accounts that journey is about 2.5-3 hours but could be much longer if it's been raining !!!

A decent contact from my friend is JUTA which is the Jamaci union of travellers association. My friend used the phrases reliable and trustworthy about them so google should be your friend to find them online.

cs
Old Jan 1, 2013, 5:34 pm

Programs: BA Silver
Cheers cs I've found them online and will check them out.
Old Jan 2, 2013, 5:59 am

Programs: BAEC Silver,clubcard,clubcard plus, BA Amex................ And Mucci x3 ;)
Originally Posted by Pocket Aces
Cheers cs I've found them online and will check them out.

No worries, just in case your having problems, this is the link my friend has just sent me:
http://www.jutatoursjamaica.com/Tours&Attractions_1.htm

cs
Old Jan 30, 2013, 1:11 am

Programs: BA Gold, Club Carlson Concierge, Hilton Gold, ICHG Platinum
Watch out those that have booked for way into this year

We booked out on the 25th October and back on the 3rd November and while looking in MMB last night noticed that the return flight had been cancelled, our only options were tp come back on the 1st November or the 4th.

We didn't want to lose any of our holiday so changed to the 4th, i just hope we can extend the hotel as well.
Old Jan 30, 2013, 3:34 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by AJLondon
Yes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandals_Resorts

The only reason they moved away from the "heterosexual only" policy was when they started losing major advertising revenue and got negative publicity. I personally still wouldn't spend a penny there. YMMV.
Good for you and neither would I. I have too many friends that I love too much to even contemplate spending a penny anywhere that could discriminate on such arcane and cruel notions.

I might add that there are countries that I go to as a working crew member to which I would not travel on my own dime for the exact same reasons.

There! Said it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.