Community
Wiki Posts
Search

'Combine my Avios' helpdesk thread

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2019, 6:30 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/CR; Hilton Diamond; Mucci des Puccis
Old thread resurrection here rather than creating a new one...

Seems to be a problem with Combine my Avios - on the avios/aerclub interface I get a "page not found" when trying to combine, and on the BA site I get a "this function not currently available" before the log in.

Additionally I have some avios incoming from surveys that haven't been added for longer than I would expect, there are some avios from the BA estore that are listed in my account there as having been paid but are not listed in my BAEC account, and Aerclub can't see any transactions whatsoever.

So I think there has been some right royal borkage happening. Trying now to contemplate the idea of trying to explain this to the avios team Anyone else seeing the same problems?
Old Oct 16, 2019, 8:02 am

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, Eurostar CB, IHG Spire, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, Hertz President Circle
I think CMA has been broken for a while now. If someone has found a workaround, either online or via call centre, I'd be very keen to know because I've been waiting for the issue to resolve itself for over a week now. Don't have the patience or courage to attempt explaining the issue to call centre agents.
Old Oct 16, 2019, 8:21 am

I think it's a general problem updating avios from external sources. I have avios pending from rewards for thoughts surveys, ba e-store (including some adjustments down as a couple of transactions were cancelled), and a transfer via topcashback - for the e-store I can see the transactions in the history but not reflected in the main avios account.

Never let IT people anywhere near a working IT system. Always good advice.
s1362083 likes this.
Old Oct 16, 2019, 11:11 am

Programs: BA Nada, HH Diamond, IHG Spire AMB, Marriott Plat, Accor Gold
It's a bit of a shambles, I have 2k Avios stuck somewhere between Iberia and Avios! It's been like this for a week ever since they did the IT update.
Old Oct 17, 2019, 12:55 am

3K of topcashback avios made it through the blockade this evening, I'm still missing a big chunk of rewards for points avios. But anyway something is moving. I dropped a line to CS (not the GGL) to enquire about combine my avios no longer working.
Old Oct 23, 2019, 2:40 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Ronin - churn and burn
Has anybody had any luck recently?
I still can't seem to log into vueling or use combine my avios via iberia.com.
It's been like this for weeks now.
Old Oct 23, 2019, 3:14 am

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, Eurostar CB, IHG Spire, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, Hertz President Circle
Originally Posted by Jermyn
Has anybody had any luck recently?
I still can't seem to log into vueling or use combine my avios via iberia.com.
It's been like this for weeks now.
I can move between vueling and BA via BA.com but not via avios.com. Can't comment IB I'm afraid
Old Nov 1, 2019, 3:48 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Ok - sorry to drag this up again but I cannot find any link to combining either on Vueling or Iberia. I have moved Avios from Iberia to BA before now but I cannot see any link to moving Avios from Vueling to Iberia or BA. I share the same email address on all three. I really would prefer that these Avios do not sit on Vueling as they are useless to me there - I will not be using Vueling at all in the future as they appear to have abandoned that direct flight from ALC to NTE.

Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong. I do not belong to Aer Club btw
Old Nov 6, 2019, 3:56 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold / Marriott Platinum
Hi; I'm getting an ERROR 500 message on the Avios.com website when logged in via vueling. Particularly is on the combine my Avios page? Is this common?

I'm seeking to transfer some 60-80k of avios of Iberia to Vueling(Avios) and then to BA as cannot do direct due to HHA restrictions.

Any ideas?
Old Nov 7, 2019, 8:03 am
soy

Programs: various
Originally Posted by TTmex
Hi; I'm getting an ERROR 500 message on the Avios.com website when logged in via vueling. Particularly is on the combine my Avios page? Is this common?

I'm seeking to transfer some 60-80k of avios of Iberia to Vueling(Avios) and then to BA as cannot do direct due to HHA restrictions.

Any ideas?
I used to have a Aer Lingus Gold Circle account, which they converted to an Avios account when they created AerClub. I also had an Avios account. The Avios account is now closed but I cannot log in to the AerClub account either. I do not know if its because both accounts had the same email/address or if its just crap IT. Either way both of these accounts are no longer accessible to me. System does not recognize me and when I change password makes no difference.

Frustrated, I created a new Vueling a/c with new email/address. I can now log in, but when I try to search award availability I get error 500.

Really frustrating. All I want to do is see EI availability so I can book through BAEC......however I now realize this is also gonna screw up my ability to transfer between BA/IB accounts
Old Nov 7, 2019, 8:59 am

Hi, I used the live chat and they asked me for some details like address and a copy of ID. they are then going to make some changes to my account that mean it should work. I will keep you posted.
Old Nov 7, 2019, 9:46 am
soy

Programs: various
Hi, I used the live chat and they asked me for some details like address and a copy of ID. they are then going to make some changes to my account that mean it should work. I will keep you posted.
Thanks - Please PM or reply using quote once you get an update. That way I will be sure to see your outcome
Old Nov 7, 2019, 1:20 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Just for the record, this evening I have been able to transfer 1000 Avios from Vueling to BAEC without problem, logging into Vueling's Avios.com using the Vueling Account Number, then Manage My Account / Combine My Avios / Select Your Programme - British Airways.
Old Nov 7, 2019, 3:03 pm

Thanks @corporate-wage-slave

My issue seems to deeper than just the inability to transfer. When I went to edit my personal details i get an Error 500 and a load of code.

Hopeful that the guys at avios.com will fix this as they promised on the chat.
Old Nov 16, 2019, 7:31 pm

Hi, so I got the reply from Avios.com who have fixed my ERROR 500.

I just transfered some avios from Iberia to Avios.com (vueling) and then went to transfer to BA. Now it says my BA account doesn't match in name. Have now sent off another customer service request to try and get that fixed now. Jeeze. What a mess.

Seem to be a step closer. Will be worth it in the end when sat in Club!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.