Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Which lounge at T3 LHR can I use, and which should I use?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which lounge at T3 LHR can I use, and which should I use?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2012, 6:41 am

Programs: MUCCI
T3 is not that bad.
Old Sep 24, 2012, 6:49 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by David-A
T3 is not that bad.
If you're going into a lounge. If not, it's a horror show.
Old Sep 24, 2012, 6:53 am
vla

Programs: Mucci, BAEC Gold, Aegean Gold
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Actually the BA Lounge is the only thing that is bearable in that vile and ghastly Terminal. The sooner BA is out of there the better. If they are doing all this bussing from the BA gates - why not just move it all out to T5 and end it.
Because BA would lose its seat (and vote) on the terminal management board or whatever it's officially called. Don't forget, there's a reason the MIA flights used to go from T3 before T5 opened -- there's been a BA presence there for an age. Aside from that, I agree with every word you say.

How's you? Brought me out of my FT slumber, you did. Any new tales to tell? From the galley maybe?
Old Sep 24, 2012, 7:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by darthlemsip
If not, it's a horror show.
I know. Just like economy, it's amazing that any of these passengers ever makes it out alive at the other end of the trip.
Old Sep 24, 2012, 8:51 am
Suspended

Programs: BA Gold, BA Lounge Rats, BA Audit Survivors, CW Kitchen Defender, CX Noodle Connoisseurs Club
Originally Posted by darthlemsip
If you're going into a lounge. If not, it's a horror show.
T3 arrivals is always like a zoo.
Old Sep 24, 2012, 9:04 am

Programs: MUCCI
I find it less frustrating than T5, but that is probably because you don't need to go down a level only to come back up again.
Old Sep 29, 2012, 4:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by Swiss Tony
Perhaps someone can help the OP with directions to each!
CX is Lounge D (head to the central gate entrance from duty free, turn left, and the lounge is on the right past the SK/AC London Lounge).

BA is Lounge F (head to the central gate entrance from duty free, turn right, and almost immediately turn left - the lounge is at the end of the corridor through the blue doors).

AA is Lounge H (head to the central gate entrance from duty free, turn right and turn left opposite Travelex - the lounge is at the end past the stairs to the VS Clubhouse).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.