FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   wanna upgrade from bronze to silver... (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1375929-wanna-upgrade-bronze-silver.html)

sparklingwaterwithlemon Aug 10, 2012 11:28 am

wanna upgrade from bronze to silver...

any suggestion regarding the destination?
I've been twice in SFO
twice in Lasvegas
twice NYC
what else? :)
thank you so much
:)

Flythe96flag Aug 10, 2012 11:35 am

Depends where you are! :p

But ex-UK I think a weekend break in CE to a Band 3 destination could be a good idea! HEL, IST, ATH, LCA etc. all earn 80 TP one way in CE instead of the former 60! Flights to HEL at least usually price at around £500. (A pretty good deal if you ask me :p )

Genius1 Aug 10, 2012 12:56 pm

Much more detail required!

Where do you want to go?
Where are you based?
How much do you have to spend?
How much time do you have?
How many TPs do you need and by when?

Short Final Aug 10, 2012 2:15 pm

YYC and get yourself down to the Canadian Rockies.

Awesome place, one of those places you must go at least once in your lifetime. Calgary is a bit of a dump, but that's not why you fly there.... its just the closest (130km) point to the Rockies that BA fly to.

Alternativley if you prefer the urban holiday style Australia with a stop in Hong Kong. Cape Town is also good. Or if you've got a liking for the US, try Seattle, there's some great food to be had there (plus you can see and touch a BA branded Concorde up close and do the Boeing factory tour).

Or if you just want to rack up the miles, fly to the US and to a TP run on AA, read up on the forum stickies about the infamous YUP fares.

Lots of great choices out there, the world is a big place and BA flies to many places.

What class are you flying ?

But as Genius1 said.... lots of questions remain unanswered in your quest.

irishguy28 Aug 10, 2012 2:44 pm

Where have you been just once?

Make a list, then go there twice.

marbles dad Aug 10, 2012 5:21 pm

try Los Angeles,
great weather, nice beaches, great restaurants, and we even have a metro. !!
nice long BA flights if you will be in CW.

T8191 Aug 11, 2012 3:05 am

One of the questions appears to be answered in the OP's sig-block:
(LUG)
Agno Airport
Lugano, CH

… but the rest of Genius1's list remains unanswered. Ho-hum.

More Champagne Sir? Aug 11, 2012 4:14 pm

BA fly to hundreds of destinations. I recommend a one-way to Pristina for you (that's from Gatwick).

Genius1 Aug 11, 2012 4:23 pm

Originally Posted by More Champagne Sir? (Post 19102867)
I recommend a one-way to Pristina for you (that's from Gatwick).

:D