Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

LGW First Lounge Food, Why inferior to T5 ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LGW First Lounge Food, Why inferior to T5 ?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2012, 1:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by Swiss Tony
I think - at least in the mornings - it stopped being either lovely or spacious when they scaled it back in size a few years ago.
Admittedly I don't use LGW very often, but the last time I was there, I actually preferred the J lounge to the F lounge. The J lounge is still significantly larger than the F lounge, and if not too busy, there are plenty of good places to sit (including the very comfortable ex-CCR chairs).

Despite there being no lower floor now, the J lounge has had a bit of work done to it, new furniture, flooring and lighting etc., including a slight extension for a Work & Entertainment Zone (part of the F lounge was claimed for that space).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.