Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1 reservation = 2 PNRs

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2012, 5:13 pm

Programs: aa lifetime platinum
so much for " seamless travel" - a phrase that is often heard in airlines ads.
Old Aug 14, 2012, 10:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold....er now Silver...er now Bronze....er now Blue
so the agent was correct - OLCI does not work using either of the 2 BA PNRs or going via aa.com.

In each case I get the message 'Online check in is unavailable for this flight'.

I will try to get the boarding passes at LHR tomorrow before my positioning flight to DUS, if not I suppose I will have to go landslide at DUS to check in.
Old Aug 14, 2012, 11:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold....er now Silver...er now Bronze....er now Blue
just as an update, in case anyone else has similar issues, whilst I couldn't check in on BA.com, I was eventually able to on the iphone app.

Didn't work at first due to lack of a ticket number, but by going into current bookings and refreshing the data, it picked up the aa ticket number and allowed me to check in. This only worked for DUS-LHR not the LHR-LAS leg.
Old Aug 14, 2012, 12:04 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, BA Silver, AA Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by marbles dad
so much for " seamless travel" - a phrase that is often heard in airlines ads.
There really should be a truth-in-adverising prohibition of the word "seamless" when it comes to parts of OneWorld. Ime, the seams are not only showing, they're extremely visible because they're often ripped....
Old Aug 16, 2012, 7:34 am

Programs: Way Too Many
Maybe not related but I had no problem to OLCI on an AA ticket with one of my two record locators on BA.Com which occurred as a result of a Qantas code share.

J

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.