Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CW Sleeper Service Newbie

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2012, 1:09 pm

Originally Posted by wireless_999
Let me say I love BA after this trip. I am a loyal AA PLT but it's always hit or miss with the service. Sometimes it's great and sometimes it's awful.

I have experienced CX in Y, J and F and all three cabins are wonderful. The seats in Y are horrible but the service is always great.

Iberia is also a wonderful airline in J and Y.

So now on to BA, this was my first encounter in CW and it was fantastic. The staff and service were excellent. Very friendly and warm through the flights.

CW is nice, not great but nice as far as the seats and IFE. It was very strange to take off in the reverse position but after the first time it's fine.

At JFK the dinner service in the lounge wasn't that bad. Wasn't great but not bad. On the plane they didn't have any "meals" just snacks but most everyone was out as soon as the wheels were up.

If I can give any more information to other members here just let me know.
Did you have sit down dinner service at JFK or buffet style? Were the snacks onboard real food or just prepackaged stuff? No hot breakfast even?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.