BAW209 T5 Gate Question

Old Jul 4, 2012, 5:04 am
Original Poster

BAW209 T5 Gate Question

I am on 209 in a couple of weeks. Can anyone tell me which gate this normally leaves from. Which is the best BA Club lounge to use??

Thanks
Old Jul 4, 2012, 5:26 am

Programs: BA Silver / Hyatt gold
Specific flight numbers tend not to have designated departure gates, but saying that there seem to be a lot of the longhaul flights departing from B or C gates. It will depend on the day of departure.
Old Jul 4, 2012, 5:31 am

Programs: BAEC GGL, HH Diamond.
Originally Posted by dpscrest
I am on 209 in a couple of weeks. Can anyone tell me which gate this normally leaves from. Which is the best BA Club lounge to use??

Thanks
might be worth listing the deprature and arrival locations as not all of us know everyflight number off the top of our heads!

but i would echo that most US flights go from B or C gates.

B has a lounge C does not, but do not go to B unless yo know the flight is going from there, I would go to Galleries south in the main terminal.

also what cabin are you in? or silver/gold etc may also effect the answer
Old Jul 5, 2012, 8:28 am
Original Poster

thanks for reply I am going to Miami on Thursday 19th July in Club world

Originally Posted by stewaran
might be worth listing the deprature and arrival locations as not all of us know everyflight number off the top of our heads!

but i would echo that most US flights go from B or C gates.

B has a lounge C does not, but do not go to B unless yo know the flight is going from there, I would go to Galleries south in the main terminal.

also what cabin are you in? or silver/gold etc may also effect the answer

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.