Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

The (bmi) Diamond Club - BAEC Avios Transfer Tool : Report successes / issues

The (bmi) Diamond Club - BAEC Avios Transfer Tool : Report successes / issues

Old Dec 5, 2013, 8:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
I think that there are some hints, tips and workarounds in this thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/bmi-d...ing-avios.html
Old Dec 5, 2013, 2:57 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador (Titanium Lifetime), BA Gold, Ex-Hertz 5* PC, Ex-HH Diamond, Ex-BD*G
Originally Posted by small em
It just failed again for me on the latest firefox. Saved by the workaround once more. ^
Just managed to do this myself - the key seems to be the opening of a new window, rather than tab, that makes the difference. Thanks to Airframe as trying multiple browsers didn't work so something pretty wrong with the BA website.
Old Dec 9, 2013, 2:14 am

Programs: BA Gold, LH Sen, MUCCI, Junior Jet Club.
I have got as far as putting in my old DC videos I then get a (instantly, without time for the page to look up my details and authenticate them, basically) red window in various languages saying that my session has timed out. Very frustrating.
Old Dec 14, 2013, 4:27 pm

Programs: BD, BAEC Pleb, VS Pleb, Accor Pleb, HHonors Gold, Big White Season Pass
It's still a nightmare. Tried in Chrome tonight for some entertainment and went round in circles for ages until I gave up and just followed the workaround. Bah humbug BA.
Old Dec 16, 2013, 1:46 pm

did the workaround to get to the page. Thanks Airframe!
Old Dec 31, 2013, 6:18 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy
Original Poster

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Following the closure of the FT bmi Diamond Club forum on 31 Dec 2013, this thread may now be followed in the British Airways Executive Club forum.

/mod

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.