Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Galleries First Lounge at IAD - Kids Zone?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2012, 7:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, SW AList, Delta Platinum

Hello - Can anyone pass along info on what kind of stuff they have in the Kids Zone? Wife and I are traveling with our little one and just looking at our options when we get dropped off at IAD for an upcoming trip. Many Thanks!
Old Jun 1, 2012, 9:18 pm

Programs: BA Gold, LH Sen, FB Gold
There is definitely no kids zone in the First lounge, maybe something in the Club lounge (though I do not recall anything, at least not anything that excited my kids when we were there two years ago). First lounge is very small, capacity not more than 15 people or so, if crowded, you might be better off in a quiet corner in the Club section.
Old Jun 2, 2012, 12:45 am

Programs: BA Gold, BMI Gold, ICH Platinum, SPG Gold

Nothing in either. You'll been better in the club lounge with little ones; more room to roam!
Old Jun 2, 2012, 3:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, SW AList, Delta Platinum
Agh... Glad I wrote with this question then. I was just going off of it says on the BA site. Thanks!
Old Jun 2, 2012, 3:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Suggest going to the far back end of the Galleries area … decent view of the airport's comings and goings. I think it's supposed to be the business area as well, but since the rest of the lounge is full of clattering keyboards and cackleberries it really makes no difference!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.