Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SFO needs 3x daily

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2012, 12:11 pm

Programs: BA Blue, VS Silver
Originally Posted by opalfruit
The hell with that idea! Visiting Gatwick is something I strive to avoid. Horrid airport, horrid staff.
I'll disagree on that one. I like LGW just it's not convenient for me.
Old Jan 24, 2016, 6:22 pm

Originally Posted by oldone
Instead of another (3rd) service to SFO it would be probably more lucrative and innovative to introduce a new service to San Jose where the business and real money is.
....it is happening!!!
Old Jan 24, 2016, 7:21 pm

Programs: BA Silver
I used to fly LHR-SFO a lot. I've been on flights where I have personally known and worked with most of the upper deck as they have all been employees of one company. I think the BA LHR-SJC route is going to have a huge impact on the J loads LHR-SFO.
Old Jan 25, 2016, 2:06 am
amt

Programs: BA GGL & CCR
Aren't they launching San Jose in Summer 2016?

That ought to provide some additional capacity on the route.
Old Jan 25, 2016, 5:49 am

Programs: QRPC Platinum, KFEG
Originally Posted by capin
I used to fly LHR-SFO a lot. I've been on flights where I have personally known and worked with most of the upper deck as they have all been employees of one company. I think the BA LHR-SJC route is going to have a huge impact on the J loads LHR-SFO.
SFO is still "conference capital", more than SJC in my opinion.
But as you mentioned, the BA LHR-SJC will definitely have an impact on the LHR-SFO load.
Old Jan 25, 2016, 6:08 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
This is presumably why LHR - SFO has changed from a 747 to a 777 on some flights?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.