Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pyjama etiquette

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2012, 1:06 am

Programs: BA: Silver,
Originally Posted by Psychiatrist
Sorry for asking the obvious - may I ask for the pyjamas on a daytime flight? I'll be flying F LHR-IAD on a flight which departs at around 10am.

(Oops - found the answer in the very helpful READ THIS FIRST guide. thanks!)
I know that you have your answer, but I thought that I would post my two penneth: I get into the "provided flying wear' (not 'sleep-suit') on day flights, because it saves my own clothes from getting crumpled or (as has been said already) food splatters. I believe that I am a tidy eater and do not make a habit of throwing food down myself, but I know that accidents happen and food / wine has a remarkable ability to drop onto the most conspicuous part of any clothing at the least convenient time.
Old May 11, 2012, 3:20 am

Originally Posted by yojimbo
I don't think I've ever seen anyone change in the cabin.
I was on an overnight flight with the British Lions, they were in CW and nearly all changed from their smart clothes into 'travelling casual' in the cabin. It seemed to cause something of a flurry among the FAs to see the fine bodies and boxer shorts.

But generally, I get changed in the bog after take off and before food is served.

Last edited by Aloxford; May 11, 2012 at 3:27 am
Old May 11, 2012, 3:49 am

Programs: Le Creuset 26cm square grillit club, laithwaites red club
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Originally Posted by onaswan
Originally Posted by Psychiatrist
Sorry for asking the obvious - may I ask for the pyjamas on a daytime flight? I'll be flying F LHR-IAD on a flight which departs at around 10am.

(Oops - found the answer in the very helpful READ THIS FIRST guide. thanks!)
I know that you have your answer, but I thought that I would post my two penneth: I get into the "provided flying wear' (not 'sleep-suit') on day flights, because it saves my own clothes from getting crumpled or (as has been said already) food splatters. I believe that I am a tidy eater and do not make a habit of throwing food down myself, but I know that accidents happen and food / wine has a remarkable ability to drop onto the most conspicuous part of any clothing at the least convenient time.
So you also do this in restaurants?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.