Tracking NWT+?

Old Mar 27, 12, 4:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver (OW Sapphire), Bonvoy LTTE, HHonors Diamond, LeClubAccor Silver, UA Silver
Tracking NWT+?

Whilst there is much commotion about tracking the New First cabin, I didn't found any indication, and in fact, not even trip reports on the new WTP cabin. Is it even out yet? Has anyone actually seen it? Sadly, with my new job I have to be more careful with costs (since I'm a partner at a small firm) so looks like WT+ is the way forward to me!

Am about to book a LHR-MEX // JFK-LHR trip on WT+ and trying to use MFU to CW, but in the event that I don't get it, wanted to at least try to sample the new WT+ on the JFK-LHR leg. Any tips of what specific flights will have the better odds? Should I use the ftdashboard and look for 77W-operated flights?
Old Mar 27, 12, 5:07 am

Programs: BA GGL
There's already a thread for this: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...ller-plus.html
Old Mar 27, 12, 5:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver (OW Sapphire), Bonvoy LTTE, HHonors Diamond, LeClubAccor Silver, UA Silver
Aha! Thanks! I couldn't find it despite several search attemps!
Old Mar 28, 12, 2:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Platinum Ambassador
And in summary, 77Ws has the new cabins fitted, and one 772 (G-RAES) currently has the new cabins.

The remaining GMIS IFE 772s (selected G-VII* and all three G-ZZZ* aircraft) will be fitted with the new cabins once G-RAES has completed the service trial.

Search this Thread