Wiki Posts
Search

BA forgot to deduct miles -- ticketed!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2012, 3:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, Delta Gold, AA Plat
BA forgot to deduct miles -- ticketed!

a few days ago i booked a flight over the phone for a flight operated by AA using Avios. I received an e-ticket, a record locator for BA and one for AA. Everything looks fine. But they never deducted the points, just the taxes which I had to pay for. Any chance I run into trouble later on?
Old Mar 24, 2012, 4:53 pm

Programs: AA 1.5 MM Exec Plat, WN A-List, DL Silver, UA nonrev
While you will be flying on AA metal, the currency you used to book this flight was Avios. We'll be sending this thread over to the BA forum for input from those knowledgeable members.

/Co-moderator AA forum
Old Mar 24, 2012, 4:58 pm

They will don't worry!!! Just sometimes a delay of up to a week. Happened to me many times.
Old Mar 24, 2012, 5:04 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

We'll close this thread and have discussion continue in the thread signposted below.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...-ticketed.html

Prospero
Moderator: BAEC forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.